Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taka's Asda Story

Go down 
+2
Kate
TakaedaX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TakaedaX

TakaedaX

Registration date : 2008-10-15

Taka's Asda Story Empty
PostSubject: Taka's Asda Story   Taka's Asda Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Just a little history on my characters adventure in Asda.. and from past to present..and this is how i viewed it from my point of view. lol you may find errors in here, but if you can read it that's all that counts... plus this is just little on what went on not all details are put into this, its all from memory.

Part 1
(Asda Story lvl 1-11) this is the time i first place my foot into Asda, i found the game really unique, and i loved the Kingdom Hearts feel to it, especially i had a good laugh or too on the boppers and hitting the cute little Field wolfs with them, the quest i liked, and everything else grew on me, i said i would at least reach level 20 before i judge this game, and whether i would stay or find another game..so i started doing the quest by myself sense i was a little shy to ask other players if there wanted to group up..

Part 2
(Adventures in Scrawed lvl 12-26): me being my noobish self, started joining Scrawed at level 12, i was looking for an SM since everyone was at that time. While doing my first SM grind with a nice girl that got me to like the game even more.. i looked forward to getting on every chance i had... while grinding in Rein River, my first SM introduced me to her clan and i was added as a member of Scrawed.. while in the clan i was treated nicely, and after awhile i started to look up to the leader Terrato because he was generous and helped others in the clan when they needed it.. as time flew by my first SM left the game.. Taka's Asda Story 438567

Part 3
(The Fall of Scrawed lvl 27-37): after spending time on the game i was left without an SM, which did not bother me at all, but then i notice the clan was dying off fast members would leave the game.. till the clan only held about 9 or 11 members, also noticing that Terrato was never on hardly anymore, and the new so called SM was not helpful in any manner, believing i was jealous of Terrato cus she liked him, thinking i had some feeling towards her. so instead of just loosing hope, i started to play along with others outside of the clan, helping anyone i could, meeting the most awesome people (Kron,Tsuchi,Kate,Levi,Kitty and others). Meeting Tsuchi,Kron,Cry,and Tim i was running through CL and found the group grinding i decided to help them with there quest and became friends afterward. coming to how i met Kate,Levi,Kitty, was during my break in channel 3 Silaris sense it was home channel of Scrawed, they were the usual fun group that hung around Silaris doing there own fun stuff, in time i came to become friends with them.. while leveling faster than anyone in my dying clan and went from level 27 to 38 surpassing Terrato in time i gave up on Scrawed and left them behind to start my own clan..

Part 4
(Enchanting lvl 38-42): while coming up with a clan name i was, defeated by every name i put down sayings its not available, which sadden me, until the idea of Enchanting came to mind.. i thought it was a little girly for my taste but my friends loved it.. grinding with other members in the game i was looking for fun and active people who were also nice and with the help of Tsuchi and Kate.. i found a lot of awesome fun people to join.. along with meeting new friend outside my clan (Kyo,Devi,Ex and others). Asda was by that time the most funnest game i played, and enjoyed every second of it.. during a run in FC, i met Aku for the first time, which by that time he was a little bit full of himself and tore down a another who thought he couldn't take on Beastro, we stood there for awhile until taking in all of Aku's harsh words towards the player i snapped and confronted him, and sense no one lured Beastro, i ran in and lured him out, but it was a failed attempt which left me dead afterward and most of the group, i thought i had to prove something to him.. After helping out my members and leveling up together and finding a nice and better SM (Tsuchi), it was great..
Once during a party in Flammio i teamed up with a group of people which in turn i came to know Ynnep, during the whole grind with him i was bossed around and told what to do, taking in commands i was not great at, he then said we should get rid of these players and find new ones to grind with talking about me and another player, during half way into grinding again i just left the party along with another and that's how i fell into bad terms with him.. during this stage i finally fought Titanious with Devi's clan.. then the final run that changed it all, was during NV, with Devi,Moon, and Ultima, after running through the map, out of the blue i was then cut down when the player Ulitma strike me down with me being a THS is what made me weak and pathetic, i took those words in and started to think about changing to another class, but then again i didn't i love being a THS and i promised myself i would become the best at it. Everything changed when i decided that i wanted to go higher in level not just level but i wanted to be the best THS player out there, going above Ynnep and Kisuke. so i decided that I'll never get high enough with my clan to obtain that (which i am sorry for putting my needs above my other clan mates and how they felt about it, i still regret that).. i decided to join another clan of alliance.

Part 5
(Asda dark age,creation of Reminisce lvl 43-46): during this time i joined Tsuyoshi,Ex,Kyo, and Merlin in there clan Famous.. adding some of my old clan members Kate,Balt,and Tsuchi we started to do pro grinding, and trying out the new maps which were DCOC,Flamio, NV, and MF.. while grinding and having fun.. later the game turned drama.. we started to fight over the suggestion to rename the clan, later on thanks to an idea i tossed out a name Reminisce (which i got from looking at the game case of .hack//G.U. Reminisce) which in turn we eventually used. The leader of the clan was banned, for some type of CC glitch were most of the clan got there cheated gold.. not only was there bad stuff happening in the clan but outside, all runs were ks'ed ready for the alliance of W/D/I. which would kill steal other clan and parties boss leaving the other players who worked there way up to the boss to find nothing.. the community then went to hell as most of the active players including myself was banned from the game do to CC prob. but once we were un banned we started to play normal like before but with a half dead Asda..

Part 6
(Adventures in Reminisce lvl 47-51): Asda started to gain back most of the members and new ones started come along, we grind and i started to have fun once again. Kisuke, who was highest THS came back but i was a couple level's above him, knowing he would catch up which in turn he did, he then told me he went to tank, which left me (so called THS master which was a lie). But then personal stuff started to happen in the clan and drama was known once again.. getting tired of the lag and dc's i thought it would be best for me to play and find another game to start fresh once again..

Part 7
(Return of Takaeda current): After playing and testing all the games i wanted to they were all fun but they were missing something which only Asda had, beside the friends and new maps and pets and all that neat stuff, or maybe that was it or maybe something inside me said "you can't leave this behind". so feeling like a goober i returned to Asda and joined the United Front clan, which Aku was the main leader, he even helped me out a little by giving me better armor and some armor for later, and i thank him for that, maybe some day i can return the favor. i took to finding a wolf egg hitting the wolfs in Rein River on the little hill i found three wolf eggs which were all fail, but the fourth one i got from Silaris, Kodama was my first pet a little wood folk named him after tree spirit, then i finally got my wolf in Alpen and i named him Fenrir after the legendary titan wolf of mythology which added to the humor. though i returned to Asda most of my friends were far levels above me and other players surpassed me, which i expected, it did not bother me much. talking with Aku i informed him how pro adept i was and with his understanding i left his clan and went back to Reminisce. for i have only a few goals and that is to gain other armor peaces and hit level 55, but i only have one true goal now and that is to play the game and have fun with my friends. :)

Last edited by TakaedaX on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

User Message : OHAYTHAR.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Taka's Asda Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka's Asda Story   Taka's Asda Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:07 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
This brought back so many memories. Taka's Asda Story 402567
I remember Enchanting... good times. O:
I remember how mad I was that we were gonna disband the clan too.
(I didn't like Tuna & Tony at first because I thought you were only going to join them & I didn't know that we were combining, haha.)

Maybe I'll make one of these, soon. O:
I really like your idea, Taka!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_cakez
TakaedaX

TakaedaX

Taka's Asda Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka's Asda Story   Taka's Asda Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:56 pm

im glad you liked it kate.. Taka's Asda Story 806648
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Taka's Asda Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka's Asda Story   Taka's Asda Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:51 pm

I love having you as my SM Taka you're the best! I really miss the good old days hehe and now my wittle Kate is past me lol :P
Back to top Go down
http://loofahanyone.blogspot.com
laney89

laney89

Taka's Asda Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka's Asda Story   Taka's Asda Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:54 am

Yays so glad that you did come back to asda :D
Missed you lots when you weren't on :(

Your story reminds me of mine when i started playing asda too both the good and the bad.
Love the story and the idea!!!!
lol i'm like Kate now, might want to make a story like you did taka after reading your's

So glad to have met you in asda!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Taka's Asda Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka's Asda Story   Taka's Asda Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:00 am

So many memories Taka's Asda Story 27249 But altogether, I'm glad to see everyone back Taka's Asda Story 210349
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
xMerlin

xMerlin

User Message : Blah. :P

Taka's Asda Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka's Asda Story   Taka's Asda Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:56 am

Hey. Taka's Asda Story 272626

On Part 4 add: creation of Famous (Reminisce) Taka's Asda Story 210995

*EDIT*

By the way...That's sorta what my memories were like, but the first Clan I was in...I have no idea because I was kicked in 10 seconds flat. Taka's Asda Story 272626 Then I decided to make United Nations I was helping my noob members always telling them "Noobs are the future. @_@". I made a ton of Alliances with many Clans. The last Alliance was with Flawless. Taka's Asda Story 926513 Because we decided to Merge 5 Clans in 1. Taka's Asda Story 272626 which came to be known as "Famous" for a few days, then the decision was made "Reminisce" was born. Taka's Asda Story 210349
Back to top Go down
TakaedaX

TakaedaX

Taka's Asda Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka's Asda Story   Taka's Asda Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:22 am

kk i added in a little more detail :0 that i left out
Back to top Go down
xMerlin

xMerlin

User Message : Blah. :P

Taka's Asda Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka's Asda Story   Taka's Asda Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:25 am

TakaedaX wrote:
kk i added in a little more detail :0 that i left out

Yay, I <3 you! Taka's Asda Story 210349
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taka's Asda Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taka's Asda Story   Taka's Asda Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taka's Asda Story
Page 1 of 1