Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Registration date : 2008-10-14

The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T Empty
PostSubject: The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T   The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:05 pm

Wah!!!The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T 402567 they took the Purple Chests away and now there's Gray Chests The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T 535437 ..... and look!! Sands!!! Wth....where are the Jade ores and beads ??!!The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T 89638

The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T 2itpkk3
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Whittaker
Admin
Whittaker

User Message : Not too old to kick some ass!

PostSubject: Re: The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T   The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Just as well we got thousands of them before they screwed our MF digging The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T 779607 Still I never did manage to get any exp pots The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T 89638
Back to top Go down
xMerlin

xMerlin

User Message : Blah. :P
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T   The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:43 pm

Wow, I never even got any EXP potions. The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T 518980
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T   The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:43 pm

Well, Rebekah sent a DQA to the GMs, and Alpha mentioned they got a lot from others as well. They sent the Devs to take a look at the digging list and see if a major change has been made after the patch (Of course it did >.>) So yeah, hopefully they'll get that fixed. I need my precious still The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T 711658
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Whittaker
Admin
Whittaker

User Message : Not too old to kick some ass!

PostSubject: Re: The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T   The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:00 pm

The grey chests should still count towards My Precious, after all it's still chests being dug up. But then again who's to say that the grey chests match the code to increase the My Precious count in the title system The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T 779607
Hopefully it gets fixed before fornights end if not next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T   The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Purple Chests are gone!! T_T
Page 1 of 1