Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrea's point-of-view.

Go down 
+10
Imagine
Tsuna
Whittaker
Serph
Ikki
TakaedaX
Tsuchi
Kate
xMerlin
Andrea
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrea

Andrea

User Message : Every sky was your own kind of blue.
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Andrea's point-of-view. Empty
PostSubject: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Okay. So I see that some of you guys are starting to play this new online called Ether Saga. Andrea's point-of-view. 392515

I'll tell you guys why I left Why So Serious? in the first place.
It's not that the clan doesn't love me, but they do.
So, a couple of clannies said that this other online game called, Luna Online, was good;
so all the others followed and started playing. The more people started playing Luna, the less I see people online in my clan list.
And the worst keeps happening. A clannie left because WSS? were being inactive, cause most people are now
playing Luna and being on IRC rather on Asda. So, after that clannie left. I decided to leave myself. The clan has been dead so
I decided to fly off to a new clan. I'm keeping contact with them though.

So here's my new point-of-view on the new online game you're "trying out":
Once you guys start playing it, you might end off liking and playing it more than Asda.
And if that happens, less people are gonna be online on my clan list.
And if that persists, you won't be seeing my name on the your clan list anymore.

I'm not being a pessimist or anything, but, it's just that I'm not planning playing any other online game,
I'm really not much of a "gamer", Asda just caught my heart or something like that.
Might've been something connected with my childhood, cause I used to play some online games.
Then middle school happened, then high school.. you all know the story.

So. I'm just letting you know that I don't really like that you guys are kinda playing a new game.
I know it sounds so selfish, and I'm sorry. It's your choices.
I'm just letting y'all know.
Back to top Go down
xMerlin

xMerlin

User Message : Blah. :P
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:54 pm

>_>
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

User Message : OHAYTHAR.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:55 pm

I agree with you Andrea.

If you guys start "trying out" another new game, I'm leaving too.
I'm not having this cycle repeat a third time.
Kay, thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_cakez
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Kate wrote:
I agree with you Andrea.

If you guys start "trying out" another new game, I'm leaving too.
I'm not having this cycle repeat a third time.
Kay, thanks.

Andrea's point-of-view. 509375 Sisters do think alike.

Now you guys better keep your decisions straight,
'cause now you have 2 clannies on the line. <_< Andrea's point-of-view. 272626
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:29 pm

I kinda understand where your coming from however I only play games casually so Im always trying new games for fun.
Back to top Go down
http://loofahanyone.blogspot.com
TakaedaX

TakaedaX

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:30 pm

ETHER SAGA HERE I COME :DDDDDDDDDDDDD.... don't worry you selfish girls Asda story will still be there for me....wether you like it or not.. i can't escape already tried...
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:33 pm

TakaedaX wrote:
ETHER SAGA HERE I COME :DDDDDDDDDDDDD.... don't worry you selfish girls Asda story will still be there for me....wether you like it or not.. i can't escape already tried...

lmao *huggles Taka
Back to top Go down
http://loofahanyone.blogspot.com
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Oh hell no!
Did just just call me and Kate selfish? Andrea's point-of-view. 504166
Back to top Go down
Ikki

User Message : I have no regrets from loving you.
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Well in other ways I play other games to keep myself not in ASDA screaming every 5 secs " LOOKING FOR SD PARTY!"

Which is useless because it's really hard to find a party nowdays.

I started S4 League and I really like it, but I balanced 2 games before. (Ask lmagine.)

So yea.

=x
Back to top Go down
TakaedaX

TakaedaX

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:57 pm

yuppers i ballance to games aswell..exactly the same it is hard now to get party's outside of you're clan... well for me it is..thats why i play Ragnarok, then i'll go check up on Asda for pt runs... :P
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Yeah, but when they play different games, they usually don't balance.
So that's the point.
Back to top Go down
TakaedaX

TakaedaX

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:02 pm

yeah they do i play RO and Asda manage to lvl on both :P
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Not just you, Taka.
Back to top Go down
TakaedaX

TakaedaX

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:21 pm

yeah but if she says she balances im sure she is aswell... plus Tsuna was on Luna and playing both still kept in good pace..lvling on both. im sure no one would just give up on Asda because of another game kate, there just checking it out, if they do get to like i am sure they can balance it for two games... and im not just talking about me this time... i see where you are coming from with you not wanting to let them, same reason i left GuildWars.. but there just wanting to check it out.. im sure they will be playing Asda same as usual if they did play it..no one is going to leave you kate or others.. everyone here is high level, and im sure they want to take Asda for all its worth.. on getting even higher.. till the company or the game is taken off lol...
Back to top Go down
Serph

Serph

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:08 pm

trust me tony and tuna wont leave asda >_> so you odnt have to worry about them and me XD as long as i have friends in asda ill stick with it
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Yeah, well they ditched it for a good amount of time on Rose & Luna.
It's getting old.
Back to top Go down
Serph

Serph

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:25 pm

rose eww and luna is like hmm i only like the dacning in it XD but yea
Back to top Go down
Ikki

User Message : I have no regrets from loving you.
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Well my point is if you look around there is a small chance of you getting into a party. So why waste you time doing nothing while you can play another game. Andrea's point-of-view. 505375
Back to top Go down
xMerlin

xMerlin

User Message : Blah. :P

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:46 am

Sometimes we need a break from the main game we love playing in this case is Asda. Andrea's point-of-view. 864585
Back to top Go down
Whittaker
Admin
Whittaker

User Message : Not too old to kick some ass!

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:04 am

Also remember a lot of people are gonna be hitting 60 soon, they'll be capped and literally wont be able to do anything until the cap gets raised and we get more content. This group has been together for a long time now across multiple games, that's the whole reason we are on programs like MSN, xfire, skype and the like. So we can all chat together no matter what games we are playing in.
I can't speak for everyone but I can only stand around in asda digging while looking for a party for so long, I think I've left the game more than anybody yet I still come back everytime to have fun with everyone and chat with them on skype nearly every day. Trust me, you can try and escape but once your in with this group they'll never let you go
Andrea's point-of-view. 402567
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:29 am

@ Kate: I know we've hopped games a bit, but nonetheless we've always returned to Asda. My point being we're only finding a game to keep us entertained while there are times when I'm in the need of taking a break from Asda.

@ Mark: Yep, I put so much focus into Asda that there are definitely times when I feel like I should take a small break from it. That doesn't mean I'll leave it behind and move to a new game.

@Shan: My point exactly. But even after I hit 60, I'll still go on to help out the clannies. That's why I'm on Skype almost all the time. So whenever you guys need my help, don't hesitate to ask for it. I'll be glad to switch over to help. Like I said, the game is just to keep me entertained while having nothing to do on Asda. I mean... lately I've been sitting in Asda doing absolutely nothing.. just staring at the screen.. So I figured playing another game while waiting for people to ask for my help sounds like a better plan. We're not trying to force everyone to come over to play a new game, it's just a suggestion for those who find the need to do something new once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Imagine

Imagine

User Message : Imagine peace, Imagine Bliss, Imagine.. NACHOS!
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:56 am

I have found things in asda rather slow as of late....
ah hell who am i kidding xD the place is deserted, 3 people in Alpen ch1.. i mean wtf is that?

its sometimes nice to play other games on the side :/

but the ammount of effort i have put into asda kinda negate the idea of me leaving it

plus.. ether saga = closed beta = accounts wiped at open beta = shedloads of effort gone if you migrate to that game completely
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Hmm, true that the effort put in to CB will be wiped, but that's ok with me since I can't always come up with a perfect build in one go. I tend to test and learn from mistakes made. So it's best if I play in CB and make all the mistakes there before going to OB. That way I won't have to worry about making a new character after screwing up so badly on OB =o
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:22 am

Andrea's point-of-view. 858517
Back to top Go down
C4ndy

C4ndy

Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:29 pm

=o

Andrea's point-of-view. Chromextsunafinish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrea's point-of-view.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: