Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrea

User Message : Every sky was your own kind of blue.
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:38 pm

MORE! D:

Oreoooo!

You lift my feet off the ground;
You spin me around~
You make me crazier, crazier.

IGN : Andrea
Level : 54
Asda Sistuhh : Kate! <3
BlackHole GFs : Mayune & Seki.
Soulmate : None.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:14 pm

.....<_<

MORE! O:~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xMerlin

User Message : Blah. :P
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:58 pm

More, please...

IGN: xMerlin
Level: 55
Clan: Reminisce
Allies:
SM:
Clan Title: Clan Jester, Clan Prince, Clan Best SM Couple, Clan Hunk, Clan MVP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffany.

User Message : Let me be with you~ ;3
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Moooooooooooooooore! Oreoooooooooooooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikki

User Message : I have no regrets from loving you.
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Sorry :x I got a shot today so my arm is a bit sore. Lololol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikki

PostSubject: Chapter 6   Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Chapter 6 : New beginning?

As the sun rose from the east, the bright rays shone on Merly's beady eyes. Suddenly he heard footsteps.

"Nobody knows the troubles I've seen -"

Suddenly he got picked up and flung around.

"Whats this? A doll rabbit. Well one thing I say that there is a place for anything in this world. And my friend I have a place for you alright."

The old woman plopped Merly into her basket and began singing. As they reached a small cottage with a field. She rested the basket on a cross. She picked up Merly and position him with his arms out and legs together, she began nailing them together. After nailing him onto the cross, she picked up the basket and walked into the cottage.

"What am I suppose to do here?" Merly thought.

Suddenly he knew the answer, crows flying around him pecking his eyes, mocking him with their loud "Cawwwws". They continue this until the sunset. It was night again. And once again Merly Tulane was alone. As usual he stared up to the sky and wondered how was everyone doing without him. He night turned into the day.

He took notice in a young boy, who was working around the field.

"Vongola! Stop looking at the rabbit, I'm not paying you to stare, get back to work!" The woman shouted.

"Yes Ms. Celes!"

As the boy starting the water the plants, Celes walked back into the cottage. He ran towards Merly.

"Hey, I'll get you out. Just you wait!" Vongola said.

His eyes gleamed with hope. Merly regained hope..

As another day passed, the night sky was on to ceiling of earth again. Merly stared up.

"Hey." Vongola whispered.
"I came back for you."

He started unpinning Merly with care, Merly plopped onto the hands of the boy. Vongola carried Merly all the way back to his house.

The house was in poor shape, dirty walls, broken tiles. Vongola went into a room, a room with a girl in her bed, sleeping.

"Hun, time to wake up. I got a present for you." He whispered into her ears.

He sat on a chair and started playing the harmonica, the sweet melody woke up the girl. She sat up and started coughing, violently.

"Thats right sweety, you just cough it all out."

She stopped coughing at laid back onto the bed.

"Close your eyes I got a suprise for you."

She closed her eyes and giggled. Vongola held up Merly's hands and began making him dance.

"Open your eyes now."

Her eyes gleamed with happiness seeing Merly, she laughed and giggled, and then coughed violently again.

"Rabbit." She said with her hoarse voice.

"He's all yours Hun."

"Mine?" Her eyes grew bigger.

"Yes." Vongola handed her the rabbit and continued playing the harmonica.

She hugged Merly tight. His heart filled with love, and joy.

"What are you gonna name him, sweety?"

"Jangles." She said with her sweet voice. Then she started coughing, choking on air.

"Cough it all out, some day you'll be all better."

He looked around the claustrophobic room.

"Lets get you some fresh air."

He picked her up and she was carrying Merly, like a baby. They went outside, into the cold, fresh air.

As they went back in, the front door slammed. And an unknown person came in. He was drunk.

"Get out of here!" Vongola screamed at the man.

"How dare you say that your father." He yelled back, then he slapped Vongola across the face.

"You can't take Kitty away from me, she's mine! You never did anything good for her!" He yelled.

He staggered out the room and slammed the front door.

"Don't worry bout him, he doesn't come home often. We don't need him." Vongola reassured Merly.

Fortunately he didn't the next day. He stayed home with Kitty while Vongola went out to work at the field. Kitty had a box, filled with buttons, shiny things, that she would look through everyday. While rocking Merly like a baby.

Her coughing got worse everyday, she started not eating, making Vongola forcing her to eat a piece of bread to make her energy.

On night while she was sleeping. She let go of Merly.

"Sweety time to wake up." Vongola nudged Kitty.

She didn't move. She didn't wake up. She didn't cough anymore.

Tears flowed from Vongola's eyes. At that time, Merly knew what happened. He tried and tried to cry, trying to get rid of the sorrow in his heart. But no tears came out, no sadness came up. It just overwhelmed his heart.

The father stormed in looked at Kitty, his eyes was filled with tears. He picked her up and carried her.

"Let her GO! She's not yours! I took care of her!" Vongola yelled, his eyes were red.

He said nothing. And walked out of the door dissapearing into the fog.

Vongola laid there remaning motionless, after a few hours past he walked out of the room and picked up serveral items grabbed Jangles and headed out the door.

"Come on Jangles, we're going to Memphis." Vongola whispered into his ear.

And so they walked into the large strange city Memphis.

--------
End of Chapter 6.
-------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffany.

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:56 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I died hugging Mer~ So cute and sad. ><
<3 it! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:49 pm

good story although i really dont like reading sad stories :( and poor peter/Celes his character is an old lady lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loofahanyone.blogspot.com
Domyouji

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:43 pm

I WILL REVIVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xMerlin

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:21 am

Allies:
SM:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm

You spin me around~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikki

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Chapter 7 : Sleep.

As Merly and Vongola traveled for days to reach their destination Memphis, Merly could not remove the sorrow from his heart. It drowned him mentally.

As they reached they city Memphis, Vongola rested a mat near Egypt street and laid Merly down, then he started pulling threads through Merly's arms and legs and attached wooden stick onto the threads.

He made Merly dance and dance with a bowl out on the front and people threw coins and bills into the bowl.

He sited many people, then he sited someone the remembered, Laney. She was on her walking stick, looked older then when Merly seen her last, she stared at him with her green piercing eyes again.

He wanted to yell at her. "What do you want?! Love is no such thing, everytime I tried to love it is burned to the ground."

She looked away and started walking away, into the deep crowd of people. They continued this for days and days until the bowl was full of coins and bills. Vongola looked eager and went to a near diner.

"Watcha want sweety?" A young waitress said.

Merly looked at her, she was wearing a plain outfit with a ponytail. There was a tag on her. "Houka".

"Erm, I want everything on this menu!" Vongola looked at her.

"Alright sweet stuff. Coming right up." She walked away from the table and immediately came back with several plates.

Vongola started wolfing down all the food he could, Merly just laid there staring at the night sky. Hours passed by and Vongola scarfed down all that he could. The waitress came back.

"Heres the bill. Hope you can pay for it." She gave Vongola the check and looked at him.

Vongola expression was pale, he looked at the bill and started coughing.

"I-I-Can-Can't pay for this." He choked out the words. "What do I do know?" He stared at Houka. Blankless expression.

"That's not for me to decide, you should ask the owner." She said to him.

He walked into the kitchen and saw a huge man cooking in every place.

"Ex-excuse me mister." Vongola said.

"What da ya one, don't be bothering me now squint, I'm busy." He yelled at Vong.

"lmagine, calm down, the boy has something to say." Houka said. "Go on tell him, he won't hurt ya."

"I can't pay the bill, Mister." Vongola whispered.

"YOU WHAT?!" lmagine looked at the boy with tense furiousity.

"I'm sorry sir." Vongola eyes filled with fear.

"Whats this, a doll?! I oughta throw this piece of cra-." He yelled and grabbed Merly out of Vongola's hand.

"NO!-" He heard a scream then Merly's world. Went black. Sleep.

----------
End Of Chapter 7
---------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffany.

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:17 pm

NUUUUUUUU!
ITS THE ONLY THING HE HAS LEFT OF ME! Dx
POOR VON! ;3;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xMerlin

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:51 pm

I thought you updated this...

Allies:
SM:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikki

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Chapter 8 : Death?

Merly's world was black, pitch black, his fear set in, shadows around him, no one to hold him. He thought about alot of things, How is Vongola? Is Sekrei and Karracka doing fine? . . . . Will I ever get to see Kitty again?

Then a violent light pierced his bead eyes. Flashing, vibrant light kept going on, and led to a stop. He landed on his 2 feet. And for the first time, Merly could walk on his own.

He was on a road, a gravel road, wearing nothing but his silk clothing, in a distance there was a hugge mansion, a familiar mansion, The Tulane's household.

As he got closer and closer and closer he saw 2 figures, one obviously human, and the other one, was. . . blurry, long, and running towards Merly!

As he froze the long, black, figure ran towards Merly at the speed of light. As it go closer, he finally saw what it was... It was.... PEARL!

Pearl had her toungue out, flinged around by the wind, she pounced on Merly. Putting her snout on to Edward's chest. *Thump, Thump* He's heart beat.

"Wait? I have a heart? I have a ... heart?!" Merly spoke.

"I can talk?!" His voice, was low, deep, caring. He clasp his hands around his mouth.

Is this really the world? Or was he somewhere else?

Pearl licked Merly's face, he reacted by petting her, Pearl knelt down and whined at Merly.

"Do you want me to sit on you?" He asked Pearl.

She nodded, Merly sat on Pearl's back, she stood up, and ran. The breeze, was relaxing, the breeze felt like floating on the clouds, warm soft breeze. As they approached the human figure, Merly already knew who it was.

Ragged clothes, funny looking hat, Domo.

"Hey there Malone!" He greeted Merly with suprise and with warmth. "I see Pearl thought you were a real rabbit." He laughed. "Hungry for food, aren't ya Pearl?" He jokingly said, petting her.

She gave him a glare and gave out a big puff.

"Well don't just sit there, come in!" Domo exclaimed.

Merly stood on the footsteps of his home, his true home. He opened the door and brilliant light shone in. He gasped.

Andreaa, Sekrei, Karracka, Vongola, they were all there, with their faces shocked with happiness.

"MERLY!" Andreaa screamed! She ran to him and hugged him, almost strangling him to death. She had tears in her eyes.

"I missed you so much." She said, as the tears flowed from her eyes.

"Sussana!" Sekrei shouted.

"Good to have to back, who else was I suppose to gaze up to the stars with?" Karracka said with a smirk.

"Jangles!" Vongola yelped. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry that.. th-that, I couldn't protect you." He's legs went weak, and fell.

Merly walked towards Vongola, and hugged him.

"I miss, I m-miss, Kitty." Tears flowed from his eyes then to the floor, dripping one bye one.

"Whe-where is she?" Merly asked, his voice hoarsed.

Karracka walked outside, Merly followed him. He pointed up at the night sky, there were stars, all of them shining brightly, but one, one that shone the brightest.

"She's right there, up there all alone." Karracka said.

Merly, Merly wished he had wings, so he could fly up and go see Kitty. Something from his back came out, bright white angelic wings sprung out.

He started to move up towards Kitty.

"Merly! Don't leave me again! Please don't!" Andreaa looked at him, with tears flowing from her eyes.

"Malone!" Domo grabbed onto one of the legs of Merly. Pearl whined the howled.

"Sussana, don't leave me, my house is so empty without you..." Sekrei whimpered.

He stared at all of them, with their eyes filled with tears, tears of sadness.

"If your going to visit Kitty, te-tel-tell her I love her, and I missed her." Vongola said trying to hold back the tears.

"Tell her I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I couldn't heal -" Vongola broke down, falling to the gravel. He started sobbing.

Andreaa hugged him.

"Let him go." She said. With no emotions. "He must see Kitty."

Domo hestitated, he let go, Merly's wing started flapping, up and up as he went, flying towards the sky.

As he reached higher and higher, the vibrant lights sprayed onto his eyes. Blinding him.

-------------

"All better now."

"Is he all fixed?"

"Yeap."

Merly's eyes filled with light, he looked around, he was surrounded by dolls, and an old man, with wrinkles and seemed to have gone through lots of experience over the years.

"Now, leave. You said he was mine if I fixed him. Now he's fixed." The old man said.

"Bu-bu-but. Jangles..." It was Vongola's voice.

"Tha-thank you for fixing him, Mister Tuna." Vongola whispered out.

Merly heard the the front door bells ring. And footsteps walking out of the store.

Merly felt a sharp pang of hatred and sorrow. He couldn't move on his own, he couldn't talk.. . . He couldn't fly to visit Kitty. Merly was filled with so much hate and sorrow that he started to close his heart.

"No one can enter my heart anymore so no one can leave, no one can hurt me anymore." He said to himself.

"Up we go." Tuna put Merly on a high shelf.

Now lets see if some little girl wants to buy you.

---------
End of Chapter 8.
---------

PS : This is the 2nd last chapter. The Merly Tulane Story has almost come to an end!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna
Admin

Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:37 am

Why am I the old one?? >_>

Kyoko

User Message : Tsunayoshi ♥♥
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:00 am

Why am I not in eet >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna
Admin

Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:36 pm

-kicks the story- Lets go elsewhere!

Tiffany.

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. D:<
I wanted Mer to visit me. >3>
Lol. <3 it still~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xMerlin

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Yum~ Storytelling~ ~_~

Waiting on the next chapter! O:~

Allies:
SM:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:46 pm

OMG! Can't wait, Oreo, darling. <3

You spin me around~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikki

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Chapter 9 : Reunion.

"Now lets see if some little girl wants to buy you." Tuna said.

He placed Merly on the highest shelves, next to him was a doll, she was wearing a silk dress and dainty shoes, with make up on her face.

"Hello there." The doll said.

"Hi..."

"How are you today?"

"Fine...."

"Well you don't sound fine to me."

"Well, my heart has broken up so many times, that I've decided, not to love anymore."

"That's absurb." The doll shouted with suprise.

"I've been around for over 100 years, and I've been broken into a million pieces! But I have never stopped loving someone. Dolls are made for young children to bring joy and love into their hearts!"

"Well, I've closed mine off." Merly sighed.

"You dissapoint me." The doll said.

After spending a few days with the doll on the high shelf, when it was raining, a mother and her child came in.

"Now, Kyoko, we're here to pick 1 doll, not 100, okay darling?" Tsuchi said.

"Yes Mother." Kyoko, said with obedience.

"Well what would you like little girl? I have lots of dolls in my store, choose your pick." Tuna smiled at Kyoko.

Kyoko blushed and started looking around the room, she spotted the doll next to Merly.

"I want that one! The one with the nice silk dress!"

Tuna grabbed a stool and placed it near the shelf, he reached up and grabbed the doll.

"Well it's my time to love another child again. I hope you change your mind." The doll said before being grabbed down by Tuna.

Merly thought to himself, "Why should I love? Love is lie, love is something that can be only be held for a while before it flies off and leaves you with a empty heart. Empty."

"Here you go little girl." Tuna gave the doll to Kyoko.

"Now Kyoko, what do we say?" Tsuchi said.

"Thank you, Mister Tuna~!" Kyoko exclaimed.

"My pleasure." Tuna said with a smile.

After they paid for the doll they left the shop, after Tuna put a new doll beside Merly, the days went on, dolls next to him kept getting bought or moved into other shelves.

Days, Weeks, Months, Seasons went pass, exactly after 2 years. On a rainy spring day. A woman and her child came in.

The doorbell rang.

"Now, Plumie, we're here to look, not buy, okay?"

Plumie did not hesitate, she reached up and grabbed Merly.

"Ma'am, your daughter is playing with a very expensive china doll." Tuna said.

"Plumie put down the doll, please."

"But, Mommy, it's a rabbit. Like the one you had." Plumie said.

The mother tried to close her umbrella, she let go of her umbrella and let it hit the floor.

"A what?" She asked.

"A bunny. Look." Plumie turned around and showed Merly to the her mother.

Plumie smiled.

"Merly?" Andreaa said.

"Yes." Merly's heart began to open.

"Merly, Merly is that really you?" Andreaa said with her mouth opened.

Andreaa was wearing some sort of gold necklace, but has Merly looked closer, it was his pocket watch.

"Yes, yes, yes." Merly heart began to fill with warmth and love.

---------------
End of Chapter 9.
---------------
End of The Miracolous Adventure of Merly Tulane.
---------------

I hope you enjoyed this story. I tried to put has much people in the clan in the story, sorry if you weren't in it. I'll put you in the next story I write! Happy Bunny Days everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoko

User Message : Tsunayoshi ♥♥
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:45 pm

'TIS BEAUTIFUL OREO.
AND I'M IN IT.
SO IT'S MORE BEAUTIFUL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:41 pm

OHMYGAWD.
I'm having goosebumps. omgomgomg.
That's amazingly beautiful.
I loved the ending.
The pocketwatch, the reunion? Wow.

[ OMG! Plum's my daughter >:D ]

I love you, Oreo. <3 You're the best!
That story just had a special place in my heart. C:

You spin me around~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iSugarPlumie

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Tres magnifique! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.   

Back to top Go down

The Miracolous Adventure Of Edward Tulane.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: General :: Story Board-
Jump to: