Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1

Go down 
+3
xMerlin
Tsuna
Littlefeather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:26 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7646&start=30&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=3a764421b97ee51c68923007af4b2181

\Astraia wrote:

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:42 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not going to mention any names...

But this happened to me yesterday in MY OWN PARTY!!!! AND it was during x3 HH!!! OMG - I lost like .000000003 per kill...

The other healer in the party kept stealing heals from me, I had nothing to do but run after everyone naked making bad jokes.

I was reduced to pleading with party members to please do stupid things to put their lives at risk. Well, needless to say, the other healer HEALED THEM TOO!!

I tried healing monsters. GAH, even that didn't work.

FINALLY the other healer left (don't healers EVER sleep??) but by then HH was over.

Obviously, there's an epidemic - look what you started Kate!!!

Astraia lvl 54 HL Arch Mage
Clan Leader, Dark

@ Asti, o im sry, i inv u to the pt a the healer, then told every1 ele to bring whoever they wanted, i didnt think the other healer would HS u :(, im sry...but dw, the other healer is on my blacklist ok...thnx for lettin me know bout the HS...i wish ppl could do sumn bout it :/...
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 am

Got it~
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:42 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7003&start=45&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=4faebbfde03c30b9287d68372ddddd81

orij1nal wrote:

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:24 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to bump this.

I've pwrlvl'd my share of characters as well as other people. But as must as I love power lvling a lvl 1 to 30 in a day, I can understand why many people can be frustrated about people getting power lvled, especially nowadays.

I may be in the minority on this issue but I think it may be time to put lvl restrictions on maps depending what level you currently are. In other words, you must be "at least" a certain lvl to be allowed in a map/field.

EXAMPLE wrote:
Required LVL to enter map/field.

All LVL's
- Alpen
- Rein River
- Silaris
- Sunny Coast
- Conquest Land
- All dungeons

LVL 24
- Forgotton Canyon
- Night Valley

LVL 40
- Flammio
- Mount Flammio

LVL 45
- Flabis

LVL 50
- Stagnant Desert

@ Original...that would be perfect...ofcourse it would me no real pwlvl for even the experienced players, but it doesnt matter, any tank or healer or dd, should know how to play their characters' role in the game, and pwrlvling doesnt do that...the last mmorpg game i played was Knights Online, and that game had required lvls to go into advanced maps, i didnt mind at all, cuz their was so much to explore in the maps i could play...that is really the only way to stop power lvling...again, i feel ANY tank 40+ should be able to tank NV/MF/SD with confidence, aswell as the parties confidence in him/her...same for the healer/dd.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:44 pm

Got it :p
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:20 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7292&start=30&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=63407ca9e9355987cdfaf75be17cc1c4

Dr_Jackel wrote:

1 mil is a lot for 500 cc. I sold 2000 cc for 600k.

lol, ty, i wont pay $20 for 600k, so really ty if u can take some customers off me :)
Back to top Go down
Ikki

User Message : I have no regrets from loving you.
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Done. Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 505375
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:29 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7705&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

@ Yllnath,

Although u didnt mention power leveling, what your talking about is that infact. Another reason is for the drops/drop rate. Ok, let me start by mentioning, we didnt have Flabis when i started playing, the highest we had was MF. I did finish all my quests on order aswell. Even back then it was hard to find partied for FC/NV/MF but we did. Oh another thing, QP, DQP, COC, DCOC are the only instant dungeons, FC/NV/MF/SD are elite maps, Flabbis, Flammio, etc are regular maps. The droprate your mentioning apply to instant dungeons, not elite maps, u dont get hero from instant dungeons, likewise u dont automatically get a drop in elite maps. Instant dungeons are pre-elite maps basically, Elite maps are the REAL TEST. If you cant master an elite map, you shouldnt move forward untill you do master it. My reasoning: Especaily as the Tank, DD's (with all due respect, i was DD too) have it so easy compared to the tank, the healer must be expienced aswell. But the tank must not only know his/her skills fluently (CD time, aggro amount and aggro skills, aoe for aggro) but they must also rotate the camera view regualry to keep the party safe from Bads/Respawns/afk'ers/straglers. No one else will hit the provoke key or charge to save a healer in time but you, no 1 else will hit wide provoke or weaken area to save the party when u loose aggro but you. As the tank you not only control the pace of the party but also the route. You must know your skills and when to use them, wheather in a combo or when aggro is fluctuating.

...In Flabbis...lol...all you have to do is sit in one spot while others lure and use splinter...LOL

Yea, its great exp at your lvl, but skipping the ELITE MAPS, wil do you and anyother 30-40 flabbis grinder more harm than good, you wont realize the neccasity for def as the tank, the right skills as the healer/dd when entering MF/SD. But im not all for FC, anyways, cuz even 25-30 lvls mostly dont know about target sharing, etc. but really NV/MF shouldnt be skipped at all.

In conclusion, the exp u gain in FC/NV isnt as mcuh as Flabbis, agreed. But the experience you LEARN as a Tank/DD/Healer u gain in elite maps vs Flabbis is the difference in 50+ noobs or 50+ pros.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Good to go
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:58 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7576&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

@ nenenesan

lol, man, honestly, why would u attempt a build like this???, first off, unless a mage can "Tank" MF/SD 45/50+ then the "Tanker Mage" is just a myth...It is for me atleast, ive never seen one, i heard of a few times of it, but never seen it. The main feature of a tank is defense, aoe skills/aggro skills are a must but without proper defense, u wont stay alive long enuf to pull off ur skills lol. Proper defense, hm...from my experience, i would say 4000-5000+ (or somewhere around there) for MF, and 5000-7000+ (or somewhere around there) for SD. Unless u dont mob, if your only taking the small mobs (3 monsters, a shooter and 2 others) u might be able to technically call it "Tanking" but the amount of time ur runs will take will be so much more than a OHS, and probly cant do bosses either, lol. Even though what ur saying is almost unheard of, id like to see it lol...My defense is 8k-10k, and my mobs are the biggest ull ever see in SD, id like to see any mage tank SD...:)

In conclusion, hm, u should play the game the way it supposed to be played...a healer heals, a DD deals damage, and a tank tanks...if u try to make the mythical tank mage, u wont have the needed skillls to tank in elite maps, only in flabbis really i guess. Tanks have an assortment of aoe/aggro skills to choose from, which u have no access to, ull only have access to high dmg skills, which doesnt neccassarilly mean aggro. A tank must control the mob to were the party doesnt get touched only you. As far as gear, if u dont plan on spending hundreds of real money, forget about this whole thing, the default cap on gear leaves a huge gap between fighter and mage gear, its rediculous, so even if u cap it at 56, 77, 88%, it wont even come close to that of fighter gear at the same %'s. not to mention sowels, mages dont have the same HP as a OHS does, not even close, u will need to sacrifice Int/Energy sowles for Stam, but if u do that, ur atks/mana will fall short. idk even know what to say anymore, this whole thing is ubsurd lol, nothing personal, but ive never seen a "Tank Mage", heard of it yea, but only heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:19 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7709&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=c92aea870c3473fc75b15be4bda57d51

@ Yllnath, what your describing is in fact Target Sharing, any other way might compromise aggro, so yes Auto-Target Sharing, or w/e she referred it as, is the method intended in gameplay. One thing to keep in mind, you have the Passive Threat skill, only accessible to tanks, when u utilize a combo as soon as u get the mob, you wont get aggro taken from you, regardless dmg inbalance between you and the dd's. And, i dont see how youd expect the party DD's to keep sharing your target by not auto target sharing, lol she was doing the right thing, as a DD by target sharing. Right click the tanks name, select Target Share, Press F, and atk...
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:41 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7441&start=30&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=f19059eefac1006c587b1675bc7b0539

@ Yllnath

Return dmg is only 20% chance...-_-, u have a better chance of using Great Upgrade scrolls -_-, lol i strongly suggest u stick with str/stam sowels for tank, u need HP and str...

unsure of skills to pick?, hm id suggest to not go in beserker tree untill 55+, some skills id highlight are, i havent really looked at ur skills, but i wanna highllight: strikedown, weaken area, bloodytrap, grenade (all max ofcourse)...lifes rest max at both lvls again, only 1k hp per 15 sec while only in battle, catch breath=2 sec off cd...-_-, master of survival...3% chance to work? -_-...

again, those are my suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:42 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7752&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=ca1e066adfd59e9ecfa4abff5bc8171a

Idk bout other pplz but i know tanki spent alot more than that :), i myself broke 1500 last week, and im sure vice spent more than tanki, i cant think of any others in the 1000 category though besides shinkiro too. besides that, and freinds/clan theres no other reason to keep playing asda for myself atleast...rom is has alot more too offer though, just being honest, dont get me wrong, im a dedicated asda player, but the main thing for me has been, 10-40 u have quests, never really bored, 40-50 tryin to catch up, become pro...50-55 cant wait to wear hero sowels (the difference maker), 55+...nuthing else, but sd...-_-, but ill wait to see wat the new map is, will probly just be like another sd, etc, noobs power lvl...just like flabby, yea we grind from lvl 1, and take time to lvl and learn about the game, they way its supposed to be played, etc. and sum1 powerlvls to 50 in a week -_-, yea real good for the game -_-...im not asda bashing at all, but idk, i cant exactly just stop playing, being that i spent as much as i have -_-...o, btw my sm been mia for like a month -_-, just got clan/freinds to play for/with...well ttyl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4