HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Skill Trees

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littlefeather

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: My Skill Trees   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:22 am

Ill give descriptions of what some key skillz actually do in-game vs the typo'd game descriptions, aswell as the pro's n cons of other kiey skillz. next time, lol its late now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlefeather

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: My Skill Trees   Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:15 pm

OHS Tree

1. notice my 2 atks, repeated hit (heal curse) and starlight (highest atk), the only other aoe atk is strike down wich is usefull in early lvls, the reason i resetted out of it cuz, F1 is my elite map, F2 my boss solo, F3 my bufs, organized and simple, the more atks/skillz u have on the bar, the more hassle it can be (especailly in elite maps). Note: the fastest way to forcast CD on splint is having it on ur main bar. Also, i like to have HP and MP pots on bar too.

2. notice no lifes rest, reason for that is, max 10 pts for 1k hp every 15 sec, it sounda ok/good but HL recovery is alot more than that, even hp pots can healbetter than that, AND it only during battle :|

3. notice, no max enhanced skin/return dmg...reason is 1/5 =5/5 enhanced skin is 100% either way, and return dmg (20% chance isnt really good enuf).

4. no charge, reason, sumtimes,, if the tank is ahead of the pt, and charges still, he jeapordizes his hp and pt members if hlr cant get to him fast enuf. its happned b4.

5. Bloody Trap, like another splint, makes mob bleed (can use as many times as u want)

2HS Tree

1. Max splint ofcourse (Poisons mob, for more aoe dmg)

2. best fillers (for skill pt requirements) i can think of are resist/passive skills.

3. dmg armor 30% chance but helps alot

4. max nade, at first i dint have, reason is my F1 was max already, i resetted out of Fatal blow (repeated hit deals more dmg) and used that slot for nade, happy with results :)

5. pt str, why not, fast kills=fast exp

6. weaken area...like a mini wide voke (slows atk speed and movement of mobs), funny its in 2hs tree :|?

Perfect AOE combo: w/ Splint, Weaken area, bloody trap, nade, then reg atk w/ splint.

FIllers ( skill pt requirements) i think resist skills serve best for fillers, too many atks can be a hassle and not really makings of AOE mob control tank type (Note only AOE atk is strikedown).

comments/questions welcome plz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My Skill Trees
Page 1 of 1