Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fun with numbers ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whittaker
Admin

User Message : Not too old to kick some ass!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Fun with numbers ^^   Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:06 pm

Now I'm sure all of you are wondering just how fun the life of a Master Archer is, well I'm here to show you exactly how fun
I couldn't manage to get a picture with all of the bleed damages showing as well but if you look in the system info area you'll see that each of them is being bled for 351 damage every 0.5 seconds. I can get it up over 390 bleed these days now too
But at least now you can see why our class is so fun and just how much damage we can really do.

Now all of you run out and make AoE Master Archers too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun with numbers ^^   Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:35 pm

oOoOoOo I want to post my AoE DoT!!!! The damages done in this screen shot are from bleed and poison DoT alone so that's only part of the damage that I'm doing , It's just that if I added in my main damage too, it'll look all messy and confusing . And Shan is right, AoE is awesome!!

In this pic, my bleed damages are doing 319 per .5 secs only but the max I've gone up to with buffs was 404, and the poison damages are going at 1526 per 4-5 to all enemies. Well, seething these damages, I hope you guys consider being an AoE master archer someday . And if you're thinking "With all this damage, don't the draw aggro like crazy???" well, yes..we do, we can steal aggro quite easily, but that's why I've gone hybrid so that I can stepback when I'm in serious danger The link to my build is here -> Kyo's Hybrid Build. I hope you guys have fun when trying to make one, I sure do when I take out Kaiser and Eagle at the same time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Whittaker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun with numbers ^^   Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:43 pm

I thought me putting my pic up might spur you to find one of your own. Just imagine if our poison hit as often as our bleed we'd be unstoppable.
A lot of people are going for stepback these days but I'm still maxing out my Regen skills and gonna add a couple more stam sowels at 50 so I can tank some more. I don't mind taking all that aggro so long as the party kills them all quickly, it makes it all a bit more fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akujiki

User Message : rawr
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Fun with numbers ^^   Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:44 pm

of course aoe is awesome lol thats why i wanna go back to hfm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun with numbers ^^   Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:55 pm

Whittaker wrote:
A lot of people are going for stepback these days but I'm still maxing out my Regen skills and gonna add a couple more stam sowels at 50 so I can tank some more. I don't mind taking all that aggro so long as the party kills them all quickly, it makes it all a bit more fun

When I did a reset, I maxed out Regen and found that it wasn't all that useful so I'm going back to my old build and I'm going to get party luck buff too when I reach Level 51.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Whittaker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun with numbers ^^   Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:01 pm

That would be fun, Aku and Bel as HFM, Kyo and myself going AoE crazy, one of our WM to try and hold some aggro and a healer to take care of us all. We'd kill so fast that mobs would barely get a hit in
I've always found Regen useful, I wouldn't have tanked Rahan without it as well. But regen along with the best HL regen spell can be quite a good way to keep me alive most of the time. Plus it'll be a must have come PvP I think when theirs no guide to how much damage we'll be taking and no way to get rid of it outside of killing the other people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
talsrose

Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Fun with numbers ^^   Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:59 pm

lol u guys love ue aoe good 2 see u enjoying urselves looks awesome in the pics Aku post 1 of u in MF with your aoe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun with numbers ^^   

Back to top Go down

Fun with numbers ^^
Page 1 of 1