Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help with a project Survey please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
laney89

laney89

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Need help with a project Survey please Empty
PostSubject: Need help with a project Survey please   Need help with a project Survey please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:02 am

Hiya everyone! So this may sound kinda out of sorts but.... For a class i need to do a feild research and i chose to collect information by using a survey and not interviewing people, observing cuz those are 'kinda' hard to do when the topic is "epidemics" Need help with a project Survey please 798301

So, i was wondering if any of you could go to this link:

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=233ukzhqw2c6usv547286

No signing up, and definitely no personal information is needed. I just need people to fill out the 10 questions as best they can and then everything is up in the air for the results :D

If any of you can do it thank you very much in advance :) Need help with a project Survey please 210349
Back to top Go down
Ikki

User Message : I have no regrets from loving you.
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a project Survey please   Need help with a project Survey please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:08 am

laney89 wrote:
Hiya everyone! So this may sound kinda out of sorts but.... For a class i need to do a feild research and i chose to collect information by using a survey and not interviewing people, observing cuz those are 'kinda' hard to do when the topic is "epidemics" Need help with a project Survey please 798301

So, i was wondering if any of you could go to this link:

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=233ukzhqw2c6usv547286

No signing up, and definitely no personal information is needed. I just need people to fill out the 10 questions as best they can and then everything is up in the air for the results :D

If any of you can do it thank you very much in advance :) Need help with a project Survey please 210349

Done. Need help with a project Survey please 505375 What is this for? Science? Doubtful
Back to top Go down
laney89

laney89

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a project Survey please   Need help with a project Survey please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:12 am

Er... science and also.... sociology and english class Need help with a project Survey please 945660 my teachers are such meanies *sooooob*
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

User Message : OHAYTHAR.

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a project Survey please   Need help with a project Survey please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:16 am

Done. O:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_cakez
VongolaXII

VongolaXII

Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a project Survey please   Need help with a project Survey please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:09 pm

lol done too, I wanted to put Stay home and have some "fun" for one of the question lols
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a project Survey please   Need help with a project Survey please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Done but that was kinda hard...
Back to top Go down
http://loofahanyone.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a project Survey please   Need help with a project Survey please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with a project Survey please
Page 1 of 1