Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

To X : If I told you, I would have to kill you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ikki

User Message : I have no regrets from loving you.
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: To X : If I told you, I would have to kill you.   Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:20 pm

If I told you, I would have to kill you.

Sypnosis :

Mizuki was living her life, shopping, about to get her license, had a wonderful pug dog, and all the money she could have, although it didn’t really fill her completely, she had a void in her heart, she was bored, bored from, well doing nothing.

It all changed in a day. Mizuki was shopping in her favourite Gucci shop when suddenly 2 armed robbers came in. As they took a hostage which was Mizuki’s BFF, Kate. She knew her instincts, her parents had allowed to take Karate classes when she was 5. A sort of self defence class you might say. Whooping the asses of the 2 baddies, Mizuki was swoop by the CIA. Unable to do anything she is now enrolled in a All Girls school, which is secretly a school for spies.

As Kate gets suspicious she spies on Mizuki only unsuccessfully bumping into 1 thing that would make Mizuki tell everyone her secret. Her crush, Arku.

As the her school life, and her social life start to tangle into each other, Mizuki must make a choice, tell her friends, or remove them from her life.

As Kate, meets her past, and Arku has a dark secret, and 30 minutes of hard running everyday, without her cell phone, contact to family & friends, and worst of all, not seeing Arku, how the hell is she going to survive?

This is a story of Mizuki, not your so average teenager.

-------
Nom I'm putting people in this story that wasn't in Merly Tulane, hope you get excited from the Sypnosis! :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrea

User Message : Every sky was your own kind of blue.
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: To X : If I told you, I would have to kill you.   Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:54 pm

OH! I think I know this!

I better be in this!

You lift my feet off the ground;
You spin me around~
You make me crazier, crazier.

IGN : Andrea
Level : 54
Asda Sistuhh : Kate! <3
BlackHole GFs : Mayune & Seki.
Soulmate : None.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki

Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: To X : If I told you, I would have to kill you.   Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:52 pm

lolol, ahh...to be young again Tea Just one critique: I think Mizuki should have a wonderful french bulldog instead of a pug.

Looking forward to it! I didn't know I was going to be a main character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoko

User Message : Tsunayoshi ♥♥
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: To X : If I told you, I would have to kill you.   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:45 pm

MAKE MIZ HAVE A ST.BERNARD
They're hotter =3
And I wanna be in it!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
houka

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: To X : If I told you, I would have to kill you.   Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:54 am

I was only in the Merly story for like 3 lines so you should put me in heeere. Make me like miz's arch enemy/school rival or something >:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate

User Message : OHAYTHAR.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: To X : If I told you, I would have to kill you.   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 am

LOLOLOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/katie_cakez
Mizuki

Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: To X : If I told you, I would have to kill you.   Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:54 am

lol, Houka should be the school bully that kicks sand in my hair.....then I kick her ass like I did those robbers! >:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serph

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: To X : If I told you, I would have to kill you.   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:14 am

.__. miz i think your bully asways calling me a dick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To X : If I told you, I would have to kill you.   

Back to top Go down

To X : If I told you, I would have to kill you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: General :: Story Board-
Jump to: