Welcome to Reminisce's Forum
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Family tree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whittaker
Admin
avatar

Posts : 136
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne, Australia
User Message : Not too old to kick some ass!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Family tree   Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:58 pm

Before I saw this pic I thought that just Kyo, Tak and Ex were my kids but apparently I had a few I didn't know about


Last edited by Whittaker on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 724
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Family tree   Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:05 pm

Perhaps we need to edit it and make Merlin part of Tsuchi's side of the family
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Mizuki

avatar

Posts : 96
Age : 35
Location : MI, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Family tree   Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:23 pm

lol, I'm in the family tree? o.0

I had no idea, haha....oops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
II_Excalibur_ll

avatar

Posts : 206
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
User Message : Ciaossu!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Family tree   Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Yes you're my daughter =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laney89

avatar

Posts : 242
Age : 28
Location : NC, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Family tree   Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:21 am

KyoSohma wrote:
Perhaps we need to edit it and make Merlin part of Tsuchi's side of the family



hm... that does sound like a plan hehehehehe

But then Cali would be like:
MY BROTHER!!!!!!
NOOOOOOO COME BACK!!!!!!
CARI!!!! Wat do you think yur doing?!?!?!

Me:
uh.......oh.....uh.....
C YA!!!! It wasn't my idea!!!

Cali:
Gemme my bro back!!!!
Me:
YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Ahahahhaaha XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 724
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Family tree   Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:02 am

laney89 wrote:
KyoSohma wrote:
Perhaps we need to edit it and make Merlin part of Tsuchi's side of the family



hm... that does sound like a plan hehehehehe

But then Cali would be like:
MY BROTHER!!!!!!
NOOOOOOO COME BACK!!!!!!
CARI!!!! Wat do you think yur doing?!?!?!

Me:
uh.......oh.....uh.....
C YA!!!! It wasn't my idea!!!

Cali:
Gemme my bro back!!!!
Me:
YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Ahahahhaaha XD

LMFAO!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA XDDD!!! Omg!! I can't stop laughing !!!! That was soo funny !!!! Make more Carissa!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
laney89

avatar

Posts : 242
Age : 28
Location : NC, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Family tree   Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:12 am

KyoSohma wrote:
laney89 wrote:
KyoSohma wrote:
Perhaps we need to edit it and make Merlin part of Tsuchi's side of the family



hm... that does sound like a plan hehehehehe

But then Cali would be like:
MY BROTHER!!!!!!
NOOOOOOO COME BACK!!!!!!
CARI!!!! Wat do you think yur doing?!?!?!

Me:
uh.......oh.....uh.....
C YA!!!! It wasn't my idea!!!

Cali:
Gemme my bro back!!!!
Me:
YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Ahahahhaaha XD

LMFAO!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA XDDD!!! Omg!! I can't stop laughing !!!! That was soo funny !!!! Make more Carissa!!


Not a problem^^ will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD ahhahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laney89

avatar

Posts : 242
Age : 28
Location : NC, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Family tree   Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:14 am

Okay,... here is the update pic of the family tree^^ Still a work in progess^^;;;



Last edited by laney89 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
II_Excalibur_ll

avatar

Posts : 206
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
User Message : Ciaossu!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Family tree   Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:28 am

o.O!! Yesh I would say that!! You can not take my bro away T.T But if merly doesn't wanna be my bro, then that's fine ><.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Family tree   

Back to top Go down
 
Family tree
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Perim Family Tree
» Tree pixel!
» How many guns does your family own?
» Mattel Family & Friends Toy Sale 2010
» Tree House!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: