Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't log onto KyoSohma......

Go down 
+2
xMerlin
Tsuna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Can't log onto KyoSohma...... Empty
PostSubject: Can't log onto KyoSohma......   Can't log onto KyoSohma...... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:48 am

As many of you know, I'm unable to log onto KyoSohma:abandoned: . I have no idea what the reason is, and I've sent multiple DQA to the staffs; however, they had no luck with fixing it Can't log onto KyoSohma...... 535437... I'll continue to try and log onto Kyo everyday, but if I can't get on, I won't be playing it at all for that day Can't log onto KyoSohma...... 343629 . I'm hoping it can get fixed sometime soon Can't log onto KyoSohma...... 27249 . But for now, I'll chat on xfire and play on Rose Online for the time being Can't log onto KyoSohma...... 272626 . Lets pray it gets fixed in less than a week. Can't log onto KyoSohma...... 210995
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
xMerlin

xMerlin

User Message : Blah. :P
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Can't log onto KyoSohma......   Can't log onto KyoSohma...... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:34 pm

You'll get back online...eventually... Can't log onto KyoSohma...... 272626
Back to top Go down
laney89

laney89

PostSubject: Re: Can't log onto KyoSohma......   Can't log onto KyoSohma...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:57 am

:( yes you will....but i think...a lot of us are in the same boat again.... and that includes me Can't log onto KyoSohma...... 535437
Back to top Go down
Whittaker
Admin
Whittaker

User Message : Not too old to kick some ass!

PostSubject: Re: Can't log onto KyoSohma......   Can't log onto KyoSohma...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:30 pm

Hopefully once their done with their "cleaning" they'll have your character back up and going again. Who will give Ant heart attacks and make him yell Stepback!!! if your not there? Can't log onto KyoSohma...... 922735
Back to top Go down
Dhaos

Dhaos

PostSubject: Re: Can't log onto KyoSohma......   Can't log onto KyoSohma...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:32 pm

We'll all get back.....eventually Can't log onto KyoSohma...... 945660
Back to top Go down
II_Excalibur_ll

II_Excalibur_ll

User Message : Ciaossu!

PostSubject: Re: Can't log onto KyoSohma......   Can't log onto KyoSohma...... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:37 pm

o.O i don't have heart attacks. I yell step back cuz I don't want my twinnie to die. ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't log onto KyoSohma......   Can't log onto KyoSohma...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't log onto KyoSohma......
Page 1 of 1