Welcome to Reminisce's Forum
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 blah

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tody

Tody

Posts : 23
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-29

blah Empty
PostSubject: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:57 pm

yay for another craptacstilic cashshop update for asda.. x.X
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/syches_asylum
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Posts : 724
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:58 pm

At least they're finally adding crafting blah 251683 that'll keep me occupied for a little while =]

_________________
IGN: Tsunayoshi - Level 60 Master Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Tody

Tody

Posts : 23
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-29

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:49 pm

x.X maybe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/syches_asylum
laney89

laney89

Posts : 242
Age : 29
Location : NC, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:50 am

lol if not then we could all do another mischeif thing that'll keep us entertained and laughing our heads off for hours^^

and believe me... the ideas we come up with are sooo out there it's unbelieveable we even attempt them out of amusment blah 474752

_________________
blah DarkCastlesigdoneresized
blah Fantasysiggroupdone1
IGN: Laney - 54 Weapon Master
IGN: xxLaNeyxx - 40 Sorcerer
IGN: Lunra - 32 Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Posts : 724
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:58 am

laney89 wrote:
lol if not then we could all do another mischeif thing that'll keep us entertained and laughing our heads off for hours^^

and believe me... the ideas we come up with are sooo out there it's unbelieveable we even attempt them out of amusment blah 474752

YEAH!! XD Um... so any ideas? blah 251683

_________________
IGN: Tsunayoshi - Level 60 Master Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
laney89

laney89

Posts : 242
Age : 29
Location : NC, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:01 am

hmmmm nope they come and go on their own XD AHHAHAH wat about u?

_________________
blah DarkCastlesigdoneresized
blah Fantasysiggroupdone1
IGN: Laney - 54 Weapon Master
IGN: xxLaNeyxx - 40 Sorcerer
IGN: Lunra - 32 Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Posts : 724
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:05 am

I got nothing atm blah 402567

_________________
IGN: Tsunayoshi - Level 60 Master Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
laney89

laney89

Posts : 242
Age : 29
Location : NC, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:16 am

lol i think this non stop postings in here for the time being is another one!!! XD ahahahah

_________________
blah DarkCastlesigdoneresized
blah Fantasysiggroupdone1
IGN: Laney - 54 Weapon Master
IGN: xxLaNeyxx - 40 Sorcerer
IGN: Lunra - 32 Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tody

Tody

Posts : 23
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-29

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:20 am

ima take over the world is a vegetable peeler.. You all can join meh, but im spose to give china to kitteh..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/syches_asylum
II_Excalibur_ll

II_Excalibur_ll

Posts : 206
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
User Message : Ciaossu!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:32 am

How about we all play poker and we play for asda gold? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Posts : 724
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:34 am

II_Excalibur_ll wrote:
How about we all play poker and we play for asda gold? ^^

Now that sounds like a plan!!! =o I guess I should test my luck~ blah 711658

_________________
IGN: Tsunayoshi - Level 60 Master Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
II_Excalibur_ll

II_Excalibur_ll

Posts : 206
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
User Message : Ciaossu!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:38 am

Tsunayoshi wrote:
II_Excalibur_ll wrote:
How about we all play poker and we play for asda gold? ^^

Now that sounds like a plan!!! =o I guess I should test my luck~ blah 711658
*Whispers* If you lose a lot, I'll give you half your gold back. blah 1866
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laney89

laney89

Posts : 242
Age : 29
Location : NC, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:03 pm

ha...hahaha... poker...... >.>

_________________
blah DarkCastlesigdoneresized
blah Fantasysiggroupdone1
IGN: Laney - 54 Weapon Master
IGN: xxLaNeyxx - 40 Sorcerer
IGN: Lunra - 32 Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Posts : 724
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:07 pm

My siblings play poker a lot, I don't join them though..so I sorta want to try it with you guys :p

_________________
IGN: Tsunayoshi - Level 60 Master Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
II_Excalibur_ll

II_Excalibur_ll

Posts : 206
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
User Message : Ciaossu!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:08 pm

Cari loves poker! ^^ I bet she's excited to play xp

_________________
blah 1zpgnj9
IGN:Reborn
Lvl:60
Clan:Reminisce w/ Tranq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laney89

laney89

Posts : 242
Age : 29
Location : NC, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:17 pm

II_Excalibur_ll wrote:
Cari loves poker! ^^ I bet she's excited to play xp

blah 392515 ..................... poker...................... blah 518980 *remembers that poker match against tony....*

_________________
blah DarkCastlesigdoneresized
blah Fantasysiggroupdone1
IGN: Laney - 54 Weapon Master
IGN: xxLaNeyxx - 40 Sorcerer
IGN: Lunra - 32 Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
II_Excalibur_ll

II_Excalibur_ll

Posts : 206
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
User Message : Ciaossu!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:37 pm

laney89 wrote:
II_Excalibur_ll wrote:
Cari loves poker! ^^ I bet she's excited to play xp

blah 392515 ..................... poker...................... blah 518980 *remembers that poker match against tony....*
*Pats your head* It's ok, we both had fun while it last... You must've wanted to play longer blah 210349

_________________
blah 1zpgnj9
IGN:Reborn
Lvl:60
Clan:Reminisce w/ Tranq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laney89

laney89

Posts : 242
Age : 29
Location : NC, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:57 pm

II_Excalibur_ll wrote:
laney89 wrote:
II_Excalibur_ll wrote:
Cari loves poker! ^^ I bet she's excited to play xp

blah 392515 ..................... poker...................... blah 518980 *remembers that poker match against tony....*
*Pats your head* It's ok, we both had fun while it last... You must've wanted to play longer blah 210349

lol it was cool while it lasted^^ Luved how the tictac poker was SOOOO nice to me and let me get those wild cards so often^^

OOOOH YEA!!! Which reminds me... we could play games on skype too if you guys are up for the challenge. That's wat i was doing a little bit yesterday.

_________________
blah DarkCastlesigdoneresized
blah Fantasysiggroupdone1
IGN: Laney - 54 Weapon Master
IGN: xxLaNeyxx - 40 Sorcerer
IGN: Lunra - 32 Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Posts : 724
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:09 pm

laney89 wrote:
II_Excalibur_ll wrote:
laney89 wrote:
II_Excalibur_ll wrote:
Cari loves poker! ^^ I bet she's excited to play xp

blah 392515 ..................... poker...................... blah 518980 *remembers that poker match against tony....*
*Pats your head* It's ok, we both had fun while it last... You must've wanted to play longer blah 210349

lol it was cool while it lasted^^ Luved how the tictac poker was SOOOO nice to me and let me get those wild cards so often^^

OOOOH YEA!!! Which reminds me... we could play games on skype too if you guys are up for the challenge. That's wat i was doing a little bit yesterday.

x.x It didn't work for me... Dave kept trying to invite everyone but it stayed at the title screen blah 822663

_________________
IGN: Tsunayoshi - Level 60 Master Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
II_Excalibur_ll

II_Excalibur_ll

Posts : 206
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
User Message : Ciaossu!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:57 am

Tsunayoshi wrote:
laney89 wrote:
II_Excalibur_ll wrote:
laney89 wrote:
II_Excalibur_ll wrote:
Cari loves poker! ^^ I bet she's excited to play xp

blah 392515 ..................... poker...................... blah 518980 *remembers that poker match against tony....*
*Pats your head* It's ok, we both had fun while it last... You must've wanted to play longer blah 210349

lol it was cool while it lasted^^ Luved how the tictac poker was SOOOO nice to me and let me get those wild cards so often^^

OOOOH YEA!!! Which reminds me... we could play games on skype too if you guys are up for the challenge. That's wat i was doing a little bit yesterday.

x.x It didn't work for me... Dave kept trying to invite everyone but it stayed at the title screen blah 822663
Noes!!! GET IT TO WORK!!! I WANT POKER!!!

_________________
blah 1zpgnj9
IGN:Reborn
Lvl:60
Clan:Reminisce w/ Tranq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laney89

laney89

Posts : 242
Age : 29
Location : NC, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:05 pm

D: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Baka Skype!!! Work work work! blah 89638 blah 89638 blah 89638

_________________
blah DarkCastlesigdoneresized
blah Fantasysiggroupdone1
IGN: Laney - 54 Weapon Master
IGN: xxLaNeyxx - 40 Sorcerer
IGN: Lunra - 32 Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
II_Excalibur_ll

II_Excalibur_ll

Posts : 206
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
User Message : Ciaossu!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:31 pm

CARI GET IT TO WORK!! blah 945660

_________________
blah 1zpgnj9
IGN:Reborn
Lvl:60
Clan:Reminisce w/ Tranq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laney89

laney89

Posts : 242
Age : 29
Location : NC, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:08 am

blah 565786 I am! I am! I am! but... blah 630681 kinda up... brain dead after that chemistry final... blah 779607

Skype: blah 612667 not going to work for you!
Me: blah 857778 ....... blah 857778................................. blah 554527 OH YES YOU WILL ONCE I"M THROUGH WITH YOU!!!!

_________________
blah DarkCastlesigdoneresized
blah Fantasysiggroupdone1
IGN: Laney - 54 Weapon Master
IGN: xxLaNeyxx - 40 Sorcerer
IGN: Lunra - 32 Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
II_Excalibur_ll

II_Excalibur_ll

Posts : 206
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
User Message : Ciaossu!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:40 pm

Weeee!! Go cari!! <333

_________________
blah 1zpgnj9
IGN:Reborn
Lvl:60
Clan:Reminisce w/ Tranq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Posts : 724
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-10-14

blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:05 am

laney89 wrote:
blah 565786 I am! I am! I am! but... blah 630681 kinda up... brain dead after that chemistry final... blah 779607

Skype: blah 612667 not going to work for you!
Me: blah 857778 ....... blah 857778................................. blah 554527 OH YES YOU WILL ONCE I"M THROUGH WITH YOU!!!!

Remind me not to get on her bad side O.O blah 707438 blah 779607

_________________
IGN: Tsunayoshi - Level 60 Master Archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Sponsored content




blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: blah   blah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
blah
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: