Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The real invasion has begun!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Whittaker
Admin
Whittaker

User Message : Not too old to kick some ass!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

The real invasion has begun! Empty
PostSubject: The real invasion has begun!   The real invasion has begun! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:53 am

The real invasion has begun people, we converted Andreaa but I don't like our chances this time....

The real invasion has begun! TheRealInvasion

Look closely, I'm viewing the family tree thread and google bot is trying to sell me family tree programs!!! It's watching me The real invasion has begun! 25590 The real invasion has begun! 450127 The real invasion has begun! 25590 somebody save me from the google bot invasion The real invasion has begun! 845981 The real invasion has begun! 845981
Back to top Go down
laney89

laney89

PostSubject: Re: The real invasion has begun!   The real invasion has begun! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:30 am

LMMMMMMMMAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO The real invasion has begun! 474752 The real invasion has begun! 474752 The real invasion has begun! 474752

THE ENEMY WITHIN!!!! D:< THE BOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VongolaXII

VongolaXII

Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The real invasion has begun!   The real invasion has begun! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:08 pm

RUN FOR YOUR MONEY The real invasion has begun! 25590
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: The real invasion has begun!   The real invasion has begun! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:57 pm

HAHAHAHAHAH!! The real invasion has begun! 474752 Wow, what a coincident eh?? ><
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Kate

Kate

User Message : OHAYTHAR.

PostSubject: Re: The real invasion has begun!   The real invasion has begun! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:25 pm

OH NOEZ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_cakez
laney89

laney89

PostSubject: Re: The real invasion has begun!   The real invasion has begun! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:25 am

GOOGLE BOT!!! I KNOW YUR LISTENING AND LISTEN CAREFULLY!!!! *throws a glove* I CHALLENGE YOU TO A ASDAMON DUEL!!! FAMILY VS YOU!!!!!! muahahah!!! you don't have any asdamons so.... kekeke we win!!! xp!!!!! The real invasion has begun! 612667 The real invasion has begun! 612667
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: The real invasion has begun!   The real invasion has begun! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:35 am

laney89 wrote:
GOOGLE BOT!!! I KNOW YUR LISTENING AND LISTEN CAREFULLY!!!! *throws a glove* I CHALLENGE YOU TO A ASDAMON DUEL!!! FAMILY VS YOU!!!!!! muahahah!!! you don't have any asdamons so.... kekeke we win!!! xp!!!!! The real invasion has begun! 612667 The real invasion has begun! 612667

Omg, they're google! they'll just search up the info and image and create one theirselves! xD
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
laney89

laney89

PostSubject: Re: The real invasion has begun!   The real invasion has begun! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:02 am

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu They gotta be creative some way and create it themselves :3 anyone wanna sue google for copyright infringement for.... 3 million dollars? The real invasion has begun! 864585

@bot: GOOD LUCK CREATING!!!! Remember Americans luv to sue sue sue!!!!>:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real invasion has begun!   The real invasion has begun! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The real invasion has begun!
Page 1 of 1