Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need some music

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Whittaker
Admin
Whittaker

User Message : Not too old to kick some ass!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

I need some music Empty
PostSubject: I need some music   I need some music I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:11 am

It's been too long since I found anything decent so what does everyone else listen to lately? As a reference I listen to Dave Matthews Band, Jurassic 5, Ozomatli, Spearhead, Kottonmouth Kings, (hed) pe, basically anything funky/ska ^_^
Also, if you know of any good Jazz similar to The Bamboos and another Bamboos Example then I'd really love that too as it's hard to find stuff like that ><

Last edited by Whittaker on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
laney89

laney89

I need some music Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some music   I need some music I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:41 am

well... i'm not sure if you'll like these artists but... here's a semi list of the artists i listen to:
(just to warn you, i listen to a variety of artist on the global scale so... i'll put () around the ones that are not eng artists)

Daughtry
The Remus
Goo Goo Dolls
Nikelback
T. pain
UVERworld (jap)
Gackt (jap)- but so far only the song Redemption i like from him :/ lolz aka... the song from FF series^^;;;
Metallica - eh... somewhat...
Kanye West
Buckcherry
Kids Alive (jap)
Se7en (kor)
Big Bang (kor)
Nelly
P Diddy
Baby Bash
Usher
Linkin Park
Willa Ford
TVXQ (kor)
Smashing Pumpkins
Disturbed - this and the Smashing Pumpkins are hard rock ones that help me get my brain awake with the loudness^^;;;
Edward Chun(kor but have i think at LEAST two eng songs)
Brian McKnight-jazzy slow type USUALLY--er majority....
Boys II Men- they have a somewat accapellaish style to their songs
and the list goes on....
Back to top Go down
Whittaker
Admin
Whittaker

I need some music Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some music   I need some music I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:52 am

I think I might go and grab some more Disturbed, it's been a while since I listened to any of their stuff so their should be a bit for me to get.
If you want loudness to get you awake though you should check out some Static X, if they don't do it then nothing much will I need some music 251683
Back to top Go down
Luda

Luda

Registration date : 2008-10-16

I need some music Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some music   I need some music I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:41 am

Hmm if your looking for some funky tunes and something off beat I would recommend Mr Bungle, a little known band from the side project of a couple of members from Faith No More. Yeah sounds old, but give it a go its pretty funky. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4rqXqpLCZ0

If you don't mind some foreign tunes, I recommend a cool surfing chick rock band called The 5, 6, 7, 8's who you might know from Kill Bill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke6KUtcG9jY&feature=related. Or a awesome awesome Korean pop band that I just discovered called Jaurim, pretty cool film clip too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrSZBam5sIs.

I'm also completely in love with April March, who was also featured in another Tarnatino moive Deathproof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTR0M14ojVI&feature=related

For jazz I totally recommend The Cowboy bebop soundtracks theres maybe like 7 albums in total, but all gold!

Also if you're looking for new music, have you tried last fm? http://www.last.fm
Back to top Go down
Whittaker
Admin
Whittaker

I need some music Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some music   I need some music I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:14 pm

Ohhh thanks for the suggestions, I'll have to check them out later when I get a chance. I'll defintely have to go grab the Cowboy Bebop soundtracks too, loved the movie and the soundtrack never even crossed my mind I need some music 251683
Back to top Go down
MouyaWindra

MouyaWindra

Registration date : 2008-10-19

I need some music Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some music   I need some music I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Dont know if this qualifies in you intrests but you might wanna look at this song that is my new favorite :P

Also Flowbots has a good song that is really neat I need some music 1866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need some music Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some music   I need some music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need some music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: