Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Andrea
TakaedaX
Kate
Tsuchi
Littlefeather
Whittaker
Imagine
Tsuna
Domyouji
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Domyouji

Domyouji

Registration date : 2009-01-25

ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:06 pm

k so heres the deal, ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1866 so far some ppl from clan are transitioning to this game, i hope that this game will b fun.

so heres the link http://eso.perfectworld.com/

http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/event/Ether-Saga-Beta-Key-Give-Away

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm?offer=37&bhcp=1

http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/ether_saga_online/

after u get ur key go back to http://eso.perfectworld.com/

click "my account"
then scroll to the bottom and put the key in "Beta key" section
then click confirm and you're set

This game is CB so you will b able to do everything intended in the game, no waiting for releases or anything.

The Whole clan should play so we can p0wn this game !!!! ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 577756

Tuna here :P Adding the link to the Poll thread. Click here and vote on which server we should all play on ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 864585
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Yay~ Tuna got his account confirmed ^^
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Imagine

Imagine

User Message : Imagine peace, Imagine Bliss, Imagine.. NACHOS!
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:34 pm

looks interesting, however i get feeling 5 days = not much time to get anything done

still, i got an account

EDIT: scratch that.. Closed Beta begins in 5 days.....

i thought the beta ended then
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Lol, nope >< it starts in 5 days :O I'd never sign up of I was only going to play for 5 days xDD
Back to top Go down
Whittaker
Admin
Whittaker

User Message : Not too old to kick some ass!

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Signed up and ready to cause some trouble ^_^
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:40 pm

is it free ?
Back to top Go down
Whittaker
Admin
Whittaker

User Message : Not too old to kick some ass!

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:13 pm

As far as I know it's another f2p MMO which will likely end up with a Item Mall/Cash Shop later in the Open Beta. For now this is just the Closed Beta that we are going to try out and see if it's any fun.
Also, if anyone was wondering this doesn't mean we are leaving Asda, just that some of us like to have a secondary game to play and why not try out a new one together with other guild mates ^_^
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:53 pm

yea i hear ya, sumtimes...asda gets boring...lol SOMETIMES, but wen pplz like me (Bill gained :| ...spent too much to stop playin
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:07 pm

I didn't even gain Coin yet xp. Normally spend a max of 50 on each game :o
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:08 pm

i got an account and taka to^^
Back to top Go down
http://loofahanyone.blogspot.com
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Yay~ Chi and Aniki joining ! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

User Message : OHAYTHAR.

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:05 pm

I'm never ever joining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_cakez
TakaedaX

TakaedaX

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:12 pm

i didn't sign of for the closed beta so >< i'll wait till op beta
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Andrea

User Message : Every sky was your own kind of blue.
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:06 am

Kate wrote:
I'm never ever joining.

Same.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:03 am

You guys..we're not going to switch over to ES like how Luna took our attention. I have a goal to reach on Asda still and I'll definitely get on Asda too. But I have a lot of free time and there's times when I have no one in clan to play with so I'll use that time to try the new game. I'm always on Skype, so all you have to do is send a message my way and I'll switch over just like that >_>
Back to top Go down
TakaedaX

TakaedaX

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 pm

lol we all have goals on asda ^^ im not 55.. lol and after that i think i will be spoiled and want 60 the same...
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Tsunayoshi wrote:
You guys..we're not going to switch over to ES like how Luna took our attention. I have a goal to reach on Asda still and I'll definitely get on Asda too. But I have a lot of free time and there's times when I have no one in clan to play with so I'll use that time to try the new game. I'm always on Skype, so all you have to do is send a message my way and I'll switch over just like that >_>

add me im on skype to^^ Tsuchi/colleen
Back to top Go down
http://loofahanyone.blogspot.com
Ikki

User Message : I have no regrets from loving you.
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Tsunayoshi wrote:

I'mma gonna be mean and say, Look how this turned out. =~=;;
Back to top Go down
Tiffany.

Tiffany.

User Message : Let me be with you~ ;3
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:03 pm

xKonayuki wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:

Um.. hun, I can understand what you mean and stuff but Asda, in my opinion, seems to be going all downhill. ><
And I guess one of the reasons are my disconnecting problems and stuff but you have to admit that it is been kinda slow. >x>
Back to top Go down
Ikki

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Tiffany. wrote:
xKonayuki wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:

Um.. hun, I can understand what you mean and stuff but Asda, in my opinion, seems to be going all downhill. ><
And I guess one of the reasons are my disconnecting problems and stuff but you have to admit that it is been kinda slow. >x>

I don't really want to mention some names, but a few people haven't officially quit, but their never on, and I have a really good bet that they their playing ESO, or some other game then ASDA. I know the updates are craptastic, but we're a clan, really they raises the lvl cap, that should be some motivation. Even if you don't want to do SD, just do what me and Kate do, mess around, make friends, farm, talk, chat, etc. And if you're one of the people that haven't officially quit yet, seriously make a choice, I bet none of the people who play the other games, don't even check our own clan forums. ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 114197 Sad really.

Nuff Said. ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 505375
Back to top Go down
Tiffany.

Tiffany.

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:22 pm

xKonayuki wrote:
Tiffany. wrote:
xKonayuki wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:

I don't really want to mention some names, but a few people haven't officially quit, but their never on, and I have a really good bet that they their playing ESO, or some other game then ASDA. I know the updates are craptastic, but we're a clan, really they raises the lvl cap, that should be some motivation. Even if you don't want to do SD, just do what me and Kate do, mess around, make friends, farm, talk, chat, etc. And if you're one of the people that haven't officially quit yet, seriously make a choice, I bet none of the people who play the other games, don't even check our own clan forums. ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 114197 Sad really.

Lol. I guess that's true. And that one time I went on for to yell at whats her face it was pretty emtpy. ._. I was like whoa. And it does seem some of of have migrated to ESO. >< But I'm on ESO now and stuff and I really don't see anyone. Like I'll see Tody, Tuna, Candy, Dave, and Dom (Ooh yeah, he just moved so he won't be on much.) But thats like it. So I wouldn't say they're all on ESO now.
And I have mid-terms coming up and stuff and maybe everyone else does too. Soo, that could be another reason. (:
Back to top Go down
Ikki

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:28 pm

Tiffany. wrote:
xKonayuki wrote:
Tiffany. wrote:
xKonayuki wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:

Lol. I guess that's true. And that one time I went on for to yell at whats her face it was pretty emtpy. ._. I was like whoa. And it does seem some of of have migrated to ESO. >< But I'm on ESO now and stuff and I really don't see anyone. Like I'll see Tody, Tuna, Candy, Dave, and Dom (Ooh yeah, he just moved so he won't be on much.) But thats like it. So I wouldn't say they're all on ESO now.
And I have mid-terms coming up and stuff and maybe everyone else does too. Soo, that could be another reason. (:

It's kinda obvious those people moved onto ESO. I'm sorry to say this. But don't people play the same when Mid-Terms or whenever comes up? I seen people play during Final Exams. x: I already knew their MIA, on the verge to actually "Quitting" but seriously. They quit already in my sense.
Back to top Go down
Tiffany.

Tiffany.

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:16 pm

xHaruhi wrote:
Tiffany. wrote:
xKonayuki wrote:
Tiffany. wrote:
xKonayuki wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:

It's kinda obvious those people moved onto ESO. I'm sorry to say this. But don't people play the same when Mid-Terms or whenever comes up? I seen people play during Final Exams. x: I already knew their MIA, on the verge to actually "Quitting" but seriously. They quit already in my sense.

Well, I guess you're right about mid-terms. Because I seriously don't give a damn about them. Lol. >x> But there are some people who care about them. o: I'm just not one of them. And if they did quit, it is their decision. You can't really stop someone from doing what they want. =/
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Lol, what a joke... ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 474752
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

User Message : Tsunayoshi ♥♥
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:56 am

<_<
>_>
<_<
>_>
<_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ETHER SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next