Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrea's point-of-view.

Go down 
+10
Imagine
Tsuna
Whittaker
Serph
Ikki
TakaedaX
Tsuchi
Kate
xMerlin
Andrea
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kate

Kate

User Message : OHAYTHAR.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Andrea's point-of-view. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Andrea wrote:
Andrea's point-of-view. - Page 2 858517
Andrea's point-of-view. - Page 2 779607
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_cakez
Domyouji

Domyouji

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:45 pm

girls i think its safe to say that everyone payed alot of money to just give up on asda. we will always b on asda
Back to top Go down
houka

houka

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:22 pm

If this ultimatum you're giving us is your little way of guilt tripping us out of something we want to try out so we'll stay on Asda forever with you, then I'd just like you to know that you're being selfish and ridiculous. What do we do on Asda that we can't do on Skype anyway? Run SD. That's really it. Other than that our interactions consist of chatting in clan-chat. We're not leaving Asda; we're branching out and having fun. We want to still be together, that's why this is posted here! So that the whole clan can play together. Just because two of you don't want to doesn't mean the rest of us should give up our plans to keep you appeased.

Even if you leave the clan it's not going to stop me from trying out this new game. All your leaving will do is show me that you really don't care about the clan as a whole, since you're so ready to poof if you don't get your way.

No one is leaving Asda for this new game; we're trying it out together. You're welcome to join in on the fun with us, but since you're so against it, it's no ones problem but your own.
Back to top Go down
Domyouji

Domyouji

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:52 pm

i concure Andrea's point-of-view. - Page 2 272626

dont b mad plz Scared
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

User Message : OHAYTHAR.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:06 pm

I don't care.
Just at LEAST show up sometimes.
Asda was a damn DEAD ZONE when they moved to Rose & Luna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_cakez
TakaedaX

TakaedaX

Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 pm

during Rose, it was a dead no matter if they were there or not, that was after the big bann.. lmao... meh kate "huggles" ^^
Back to top Go down
Tiffany.

Tiffany.

User Message : Let me be with you~ ;3
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Okay hun.. I'm gonna try out the other game. Also, I'm not much of a gamer myself and Asda caught my eye too lol. So I'll always be there fo you on Asda~ <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrea's point-of-view.   Andrea's point-of-view. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrea's point-of-view.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: