Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whee I got my exp back. thanks clannies :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remeries

Remeries

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Whee I got my exp back. thanks clannies :3 Empty
PostSubject: Whee I got my exp back. thanks clannies :3   Whee I got my exp back. thanks clannies :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Wheee I got back my lost exp due to DC, without losing my premium scroll, thnks to advice from clannies~! 'Whee I got my exp back. thanks clannies :3 424197'

This is what I wrote:

Exp lost due to unforeseen circumstances

Hi GM.

The below incident happened at PST 1030 7th Feb 2009.

I was training in Stagnant Desert when my game shut down for an unknown reason. When I got back on, I discovered I was immobilized at the entrance with deduction of 10%, from 52% down to 42%.

My friend told me I was dead, but however there was no option for me to use the premium scrolls I bought.

I bought premium scrolls to revert lost of exp due to my carelessness, but in this situation I was unable to prevent it no matter how careful I am. And I could not use my premium scroll after it happened.

10% is a lot for me and there was nothing I could do. I am therefore seeking your help as a last resort, to give me a chance to use my premium revive scroll for my lost exp. Id really appreciate your assistance in this matter, but Id understand if nothing could be done to help.

Lastly, thank you for your time.

And their Reply

Hi reminisce, According to our server logs you lost exp/died at 10:22am on 2/7/09 right before you logged off at 10:23am on 2/7/09. We have reattributed the lost exp for this instance however in the future unless we get a screen shot of any disconnection message we can`t give back exp. To take a screen shot press the "Print Screen" button in the upper right of your keyboard, then Alt+Tab out of the game, open an image editing program like Micosoft Paint, go to the edit menu and select "Paste" (or press Ctrl+V), save the image/screen shot as a JPEG and attach the JPEG to your DQA. Thank you, Team Asda Story

Wheee~
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Whee I got my exp back. thanks clannies :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whee I got my exp back. thanks clannies :3   Whee I got my exp back. thanks clannies :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:58 pm

I told you you'd be able to get it back^^, Grats :D
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org

Whee I got my exp back. thanks clannies :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: