Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

for the m warriors in the clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

Registration date : 2009-02-02

for the m warriors in the clan Empty
PostSubject: for the m warriors in the clan   for the m warriors in the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:32 am

um to the M War he clan, ill be cc''ing new 60 lvl armor soon enuf, ill have alot xtra left over, my usaul price on market goes bout 250k per peice, 1.25m per set, being that thell be 60 lvl, ill let go for 300k per peice. ill sell half off for the clan, if it were anything in-game id just give away. also on another note, ive noticed maybe a couple others around with def at mines, vice's, tanki's, shinks lvl. and my dog yokata is planning on joining the high def ohs's in asda. upgrading with safes is really good if you use add's, upgrading with greats and add's will put that gear among the best in the game. if u want to buy cc, let me know, np. if not, ill have alot xtra left over unc cc gear (+6, without limitless) soon enuf.
Back to top Go down
VongolaXII

VongolaXII

Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: for the m warriors in the clan   for the m warriors in the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:03 am

i want to buy... lvl60 grimreaper blade booster and armour booster...
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: for the m warriors in the clan   for the m warriors in the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:42 am

i hear ya vong, but im not sure if ill have enuf to support myself for what i want and other ppl too, but, i will have alot 60 lvl twilight gear (+6 slots) left over wen i do shoot for rare/hero 60 lvl dark envoy (Stalker).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for the m warriors in the clan   for the m warriors in the clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for the m warriors in the clan
Page 1 of 1