Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)

Go down 
+5
Whittaker
Tsuna
xMerlin
MouyaWindra
laney89
9 posters
AuthorMessage
laney89

laney89

Registration date : 2008-10-14

The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) Empty
PostSubject: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:56 am

Okay, so i was surfing through asda's forum and basically, alll of Superfunkitty's posts are pissing me off.... can't we jump him soon?????? The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 89638 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 89638 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 89638 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 89638

Maybe it's just not my lucky day but i keep reading topics that "soooo conveniently" contain The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 89638 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 89638 post from him >.< soooooooo mad!!!! The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 554527 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 554527 SOOOOO mad at him for bsing yoshi like that too soooo mad at his stupidity comments that really pop up out of now where >.< The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 554527 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 504166 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 504166 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 504166 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 504166 argh lemme at him!!! lemme at him!!! The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 504166 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 504166 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 504166 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 504166 His head is getting too big for it's own good and needs to pop asap The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 25590 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 504166 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 504166 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 504166 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 504166 I was reading the older posts first so maybe that's how... but wat really ticked me off was this recent on he did :

Okay, seriously people? Most of you posting on here aren't banned, You have been blocked from logging into your character so that the developers and the GM's can log into your account and take the items that were "Glitched"(is what were going to call it.) Now some of your clan leaders/friends have abused the glitch to obtain CC items to resell on the market or give to friends. Asda does not do permanent bans. EVERY ban in the GAME is temporary mostly for 1-2 days or less. Now as for you clan leader, he was abusing the glitch to make profit / give to friends, that is why he has been banned for the past two weeks. But seriously quit posting in here about how its unfair.. Almost everyone has been banned so that they can remove the items. And after the items have been removed you will be able to log back in. Don't say how its unfair, most of you who had to items Knew that it wasn't legit, like someone just gives away a 1 yr mount/100 tp scrolls/2 stacks of revivals. If you really thought that.. wow. Anyways really Just My Opinion and all. but thats why everyone is banned and its only for <1 day unless u abused it"

After reading that one post (and a couple others from a particular clan..... .... all that morning sleepiness is gone (which is good) but now i really really feel that there should b this one event where that they had PK in on ONE server for a couple of days (2-3)....and if that particular person is there... The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 89638 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 89638 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 89638 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 89638 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 89638

BTW, nice sum up there on the end luda^^ I'm kinda feeling like that too w/ the game The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 535437 with all the good pt players getting blocked....there really is not a good way to play asda anymore The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 902416 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 343629 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 343629

Ahhhh that little rant felt good^^ now i'm feeling much better now^^ hehehehe The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 926513 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 926513 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 926513 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 424197 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 424197 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 101439 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 464716

the bad part is... now i'm TOOO WIDE AWAKE for chem class >.< argh i want my nap time in there The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 273794 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 273794 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 273794
Back to top Go down
MouyaWindra

MouyaWindra

Registration date : 2008-10-19

The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:20 pm

The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 707438 WOW Laney.... wow The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 210995 Please dont ever get mad at me?????? The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 926513
Back to top Go down
xMerlin

xMerlin

User Message : Blah. :P
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:31 pm

MouyaWindra wrote:
The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 707438 WOW Laney.... wow The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 210995 Please dont ever get mad at me?????? The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 926513

ROFL, don't worry. Laney's nice to us! The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 1866
Back to top Go down
MouyaWindra

MouyaWindra

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:38 pm

I know <3 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 509375 *huggles laney*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Yeah...I read that post too, and there was multiple times when I felt like punching Druuu right in the nose!!! The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 89638
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Whittaker
Admin
Whittaker

User Message : Not too old to kick some ass!

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:34 pm

The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 864585 Sounds like I need to go out and get my daughter some ice cream to cheer her up The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 711658 Druuu's time will come though, and he knows it so his dishing out crap now before his forced to leave the game forever The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 273794
Back to top Go down
laney89

laney89

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:00 pm

The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 736863 Awww *hugs Eka* don't worry i don't get that mad at anyone so easily. For him in particular....it's been weeks :sneer: I'll never get that mad at anyone in the clan or family or others like this so no worries ^^

heehee and ty for the ice cream dad!!!!!^^

Through all of this... The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 273794 i wonder if he also got banned The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 943344 i think it's a most likely The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 943344 he's not as innocent as he thinks he is The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 474752
I've just really had enough of his ways and how he "types" like that >.<
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:06 pm

laney89 wrote:
The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 736863 Awww *hugs Eka* don't worry i don't get that mad at anyone so easily. For him in particular....it's been weeks :sneer: I'll never get that mad at anyone in the clan or family or others like this so no worries ^^

heehee and ty for the ice cream dad!!!!!^^

Through all of this... The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 273794 i wonder if he also got banned The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 943344 i think it's a most likely The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 943344 he's not as innocent as he thinks he is The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 474752
I've just really had enough of his ways and how he "types" like that >.<

I'm pretty sure he did, his mule was used as a mule, and I'm pretty sure he had tele scrolls to tele to Rahan =p
Back to top Go down
II_Excalibur_ll

II_Excalibur_ll

User Message : Ciaossu!

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Pfft! Daddy never went to get me ice cream off his own will. The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 518980
=o!! I wanna help pk!! I think I can take him on, in pvp >>. The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 458870
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:25 pm

II_Excalibur_ll wrote:
Pfft! Daddy never went to get me ice cream off his own will. The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 518980
=o!! I wanna help pk!! I think I can take him on, in pvp >>. The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 458870

Count me in Twinnie!! The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 458870
Back to top Go down
xMerlin

xMerlin

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:14 pm

II_Excalibur_ll wrote:

I'll...Uhm...Heal! Yeah! I'll heal... The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 505375
Back to top Go down
Dhaos

Dhaos

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:27 pm

Rem Kill On Sight List:

#1. Druuu
#2. Druuu
#3. Druuu
#4. Druuu
#5. maybe some W/D/I members
#6. Druuu
#7. Druuu

........you get the idea. So Rem vs druuu when pvp comes out, right?

II_Excalibur_ll wrote:

KK, cali you tank, kyo you dd, merly u heal, and I'll figure out a way to hax his account so he can't log off. XD
Back to top Go down
II_Excalibur_ll

II_Excalibur_ll

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:34 pm

The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 402567 Best plan you came up with yet. =p
Back to top Go down
laney89

laney89

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:37 am

The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 402567 Awww i'll share my ice cream :D

*Hands out to everyone* The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 926513

But there is something else that comes to mind....wouldn't he think that after receiving so many pvp invites....he might interpret that the wrong way....as in.... everyone wants to pvp him b/c he's good competition?
The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 857778
Back to top Go down
II_Excalibur_ll

II_Excalibur_ll

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:45 am

Nah it'll be more like "We don't like and we'll keep comin after you til you give up!! "RAWR"!!! The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 234954
Thankies for ice cream The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 926513
Back to top Go down
MouyaWindra

MouyaWindra

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Dhaos wrote:
Rem Kill On Sight List:

#1. Druuu
#2. Druuu
#3. Druuu
#4. Druuu
#6. Druuu
#7. Druuu

II_Excalibur_ll wrote:

KK, cali you tank, kyo you dd, merly u heal, and I'll figure out a way to hax his account so he can't log off. XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YEAH GO REMI!!!! The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 402567
Back to top Go down
xMerlin

xMerlin

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:38 pm

MouyaWindra wrote:
Dhaos wrote:
Rem Kill On Sight List:

#1. Druuu
#2. Druuu
#3. Druuu
#4. Druuu
#6. Druuu
#7. Druuu

II_Excalibur_ll wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YEAH GO REMI!!!! The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 402567

Yup, we got it all planned out already. The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 251683
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

User Message : OHAYTHAR.

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:30 pm

YEAH! LET'S PK DRUUU!
What really makes me mad is that he said that in MY topic and was getting personal about the clan leader thing when I said it as in a passerby.

Lmao what I liked was when Luda told him off. It was awesome. He had no comeback to that. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_cakez
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:00 am

Kate wrote:
YEAH! LET'S PK DRUUU!
What really makes me mad is that he said that in MY topic and was getting personal about the clan leader thing when I said it as in a passerby.

Lmao what I liked was when Luda told him off. It was awesome. He had no comeback to that. XD

I laughed at that too ><. I was waiting for him to try and get back =p
Back to top Go down
laney89

laney89

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:16 am

KyoSohma wrote:
Kate wrote:
YEAH! LET'S PK DRUUU!

I laughed at that too ><. I was waiting for him to try and get back =p

lol yea but it never came The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 251683 The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 474752
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:07 pm

I love laney lol :P
Back to top Go down
http://loofahanyone.blogspot.com
laney89

laney89

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:44 pm

heehee^^ The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) 926513
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)   The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ranting Page (after ranting here... you actually do feel much better^^)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: