Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blacklist...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xMerlin

xMerlin

User Message : Blah. :P
Registration date : 2008-10-15

The Blacklist... Empty
PostSubject: The Blacklist...   The Blacklist... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:55 pm

I'm not sure who we have on our Blacklist so far, but i decided to add this topic, so just add who you think should be on our Blacklist and why their on it, and if you want you can add their Clan name right beside them. The Blacklist... 864585

KS = Kill Stealing
NSD = Not Sharing Drops
FPOR = Find party at Own Risk
BT = Bad Tank
BH = Bad Healer
L = Leeching (Not doing their part in party.)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Registration date : 2008-10-14

The Blacklist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blacklist...   The Blacklist... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:34 pm

Lol, I think we all know that DemonCell will be on most people's list =p, I just can't wait til PvP is released to see some action!!
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
laney89

laney89

The Blacklist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blacklist...   The Blacklist... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:24 pm

pvp *imagines* yes i can't wait either but the question is... when the heck are they going to get it up on asda @.@

and speaking of that... i think i got on genetic's 'friendly' hitlist :S whoopsy....but ah well don't mind the challenge kekekek The Blacklist... 943344
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

The Blacklist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blacklist...   The Blacklist... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:58 am

laney89 wrote:
pvp *imagines* yes i can't wait either but the question is... when the heck are they going to get it up on asda @.@

and speaking of that... i think i got on genetic's 'friendly' hitlist :S whoopsy....but ah well don't mind the challenge kekekek The Blacklist... 943344

The Blacklist... 943344 hahahaahahah, I've been on his list for as long as I can remember... He doesn't scare me though^^
Back to top Go down
laney89

laney89

The Blacklist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blacklist...   The Blacklist... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:21 pm

Tsunayoshi wrote:
laney89 wrote:

The Blacklist... 943344 hahahaahahah, I've been on his list for as long as I can remember... He doesn't scare me though^^

lol same here XD we were just chit chatting about guddar's skills and then gene said "man i want pvp NOW!!!" "I have this friendly hitlist and black list" "and yur on my friendly one^^" (this was all in normal chat since it was only us three on flammio)
Me: The Blacklist... 392515 hahhaah sure thing

Most i think about is not dying from the fight but from laughing too much The Blacklist... 943344 that's how i'm bound to die XDi wonder wat the graphics will be for our characters when they are attacked hm... flying into the air would be fun^^
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

User Message : OHAYTHAR.

The Blacklist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blacklist...   The Blacklist... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:33 pm

8590 - KS, FPOR, BH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_cakez
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

The Blacklist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blacklist...   The Blacklist... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:01 pm

Which reminds me, I need to go vote no so that they can't join RG. I can't let them make that guild look bad too =.=, oh yeah. Post your siggy up Katie :D, it's sexy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Blacklist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blacklist...   The Blacklist... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blacklist...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: