Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kate's FS Mage Guide ~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate

Kate

User Message : OHAYTHAR.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ Empty
PostSubject: Kate's FS Mage Guide ~   Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:56 am

~Kate's FS Arch Mage Build~

To have all of these skills, you need to make it to level 52. That is only for the buffs. I'm going to recommend that you have all of the healing skills & added healing skills that you need before you turn to the buffs.

Heavenly Light...
- Healing (5)
- Intermediate Healing (2)
- Advanced Healing (1)

- Instant Healing (5)
- Instant Intermediate Healing (2)
- Instant Advanced Healing (2)

- Superlative Healing (2)

- Study the Witcheryer of Light (5)

- Self Healing Spell (1)
- Party Healing Spell (2)

- Recovery (5)
- Intermediate Recovery (2)
- Advanced Recovery (2)

- Healing Mastery (3)
- Enchanced Recovery (2)

- Peacemaking (1)

- Dispel (1)
- Party Dispel (1)
- Enchanced Energy (5)
- Enchanced Party Energy (1)
- Protection of Holy Light (2)
- Dream Witcheryder (1)
- Purification (1)
- Sacrificial Agreement (1)
- Thunderbolt (5)

Always max out your recovery. Also, these few skills I need to talk about:

Study the Witcheryder of Light: I got this skill when I was a very low level. It completely enchanced my healing. I could definitely see a difference.

Superlative Healing: One of the best. I try to only use it when the HP is almost below half. It's also very good because it has it's own cooldown time, which is why I listed it separately.

Healing Mastery & Enchanced Recovery: Max these out, no matter what. Period. It's a big boost in Recovery & Heals. Other healers will tell you not to use Recovery if you don't have it. It's a bit embarrassing.

Thunderbolt: Good for duoing NV or MF. Takes out a big chunk of bosses' HP. I recommend it to be the ONLY attack that you get if you're going to be a FS Mage.

Peacemaking: Basically it takes all aggro off of you that you attract when you HEAL. If you run into a mob, then it's no good. It's saved me a gazillion times & it has only failed once or twice.

Flooded Land...
- Patience (5)
- Party Patience (1)
- Haste (5)
- Party Haste (1)

- Ice Shield (1)

- Enchanced Melee Effect (5)
- Enchanced Range Effect (5)
- Enchanced Magic Effect (5)

- Magic Concentration (2)
- Rapid Mana Recovery (1)

- Blessed Recovery (3)

A few skills I need to explain:

Haste: If you don't have Haste, some people in random parties will throw you out. I'm serious. It's happened. Even if you say you are pure Heavenly Light, it doesn't matter. Get this skill. It's very useful. Trust me.

*lolmer* - From Seed.

Ice Shield: Honestly, I wouldn't use this in a party when EVERYBODY is dying & you're also getting hit. It's for if there are two healers in a party & you are getting hit & almost near death. I don't use this in battle every so often but I definitely love to run around & freeze myself around people. Ask anybody. <3

Magic Concentration & Rapid Mana Recovery: Once you know the right time to use these skills, they are the most useful buffs for yourself, or even others, if you're feeling generous. I always use Magic Concentration all the time to reduce my mana consumption. & Mana Recovery recovers MP, 2k every 2 seconds. Very useful, indeed.

Blessed Recovery: A HEALING MUST-HAVE. It ups your recovery & healing power, & also HP pot power. It's extremely useful. Make sure you max out this skill.

That's my build! Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be sure to answer you. Also, tell me if you'd like me to explain something. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_cakez
xMerlin

xMerlin

User Message : Blah. :P
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Kate's FS Mage Guide ~   Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:48 pm

This build looks pretty well done. Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 272626
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

PostSubject: Re: Kate's FS Mage Guide ~   Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Thanks Merly Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 402567
Did you see the shout-out Seed gave yew under Haste? Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 864585
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Andrea

User Message : Every sky was your own kind of blue.
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Kate's FS Mage Guide ~   Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:34 am

O:~
You have my buffs! Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 945660
Those buffs are the only things that makes me special and useful in parties. Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 25590 Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 25590
I should just go re-skill to something new then. Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 764555
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

PostSubject: Re: Kate's FS Mage Guide ~   Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:10 pm

NUUUU ANDREA. D:
Yer buffs is awesome. <3
I don't need to keep buffing when in parties, now.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Kate's FS Mage Guide ~   Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:11 am

Andrea wrote:
O:~
You have my buffs! Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 945660
Those buffs are the only things that makes me special and useful in parties. Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 25590 Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 25590
I should just go re-skill to something new then. Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 764555

Nuuuuuuuuu, it's never bad to have more than one people of the same build!! That's why I like partying with Reme xD Even though he uses xbow, his build is very similar to mine Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 80915
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Andrea

Andrea

User Message : Every sky was your own kind of blue.
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Kate's FS Mage Guide ~   Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ 845981
Okay :3
<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kate's FS Mage Guide ~   Kate's FS Mage Guide ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kate's FS Mage Guide ~
Page 1 of 1