Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1

Go down 
+3
xMerlin
Tsuna
Littlefeather
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 Empty
PostSubject: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Ima full cc tank, i have no regrets or shame or w/e, i really like this game for some reason lol, and why not buy cc stuff if u can?...ofcourse the cc gear is a little unblanced but guess what, thats outta our pocket, and like some others, i cant spend all day/night playing asda to farm n junk, lvl 55 and ive never gotten hero drop, i got like 3 rare drops and 2 were sowels :|...and seeing the 55+ pplz wit crafted rare/hero armor made me wanna up my gear naturally, remember tho i cant cc the sowels, so i still gotta buy those. also a big thing, alotta pplz know i sell cc (500cc=1m, 1kcc=2m) thats me paying $10 for 2m in game coin :|...nuff said??? i bet most yall like wen myself and few others put cc gear in the exchange tho huh lol, idk how to get game coin without selling cc so i need to keep buying cc to maintain. basically alotta other pplz benifit from me buying cc (wen i sell), and it might seem unfair, but if im the one coming outta pocket, why cant i have the better gear?

Littlefeather
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 am

plz post in theis thred...http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7293&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=b506930a441015be5787bbd940072d01

ive been tryin for days now...phailed lol, and makes me look bad by not backin up my own build :|...ty in advance

Quote :
Antipatros

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:31 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, a bit more detailed answer
Littlefeather wrote:
splint does have the same cd as the said skills, but u cant see the cd coming on the top left buffs fast enuf, u se it blinking 3-5 sec prior, thats not enuf time to react in elite maps, example: u dont see the buffs blinking, u go into a mob, buffs blinking, 3-5 sec later u loose splinter...thats not a good practice for tanks...

?? so what r u doing? waiting for splinter to get ready before running into the next group?
well, honeslty, thats why i got granade, strike down and weakend area for ... i dont like to stand around and wait.

Littlefeather wrote:
enh skin...lol, i resetted like 8 times on this char...ofcourse i max skin and return dmg prior to my resets...1/5 - 5/5, it was 100%...lol...i seen it for my self, so ithought of more skill to invest those 7 pts in as a more effecient build.

it adds the specific % like i told (so ya, badcheetah - ur guess is wrong as well). just try out the math - u will see im right.

Littlefeather wrote:
charge is god for saving sum1 after voking another...thats the only good reason though...being too far from the pt isnt good...

well, usually healers and archers are a bit away from tank, thats why i told charge can save their lifes. letting healer and dds come too close to tank isnt such a great idea imo (think about gnomes, lil rahan at sd, gilgamesh, and so on)

Littlefeather wrote:
poison...increased dmg, makes mob come back to you after u move away too far...lol not to be confused with the ultimate aggro holding skill , but it is usefull wen luring/mobbing and just more aoe dmg...

sure it is, i just noted that it gets overwritten by bows multiple shot skill. it might help anyway as long, as u got no bow in ur pt.

Littlefeather wrote:
rapid..alot of ppl like this, and its probly fine, i dont have it...my buffs all are in sync with splint, rapid is a 30 sec buff? correct me if im wrong...case 1: either put in ur main, and sacrifice a voking skill, or threat skill which saves pt members, or, put in ur buffs, and switch f1, f2 (wichever ur buff bar is) which causes a 2-3 sec hassle, and in worst case scenario faild to use voke in time of a pt member...

like badcheetah already told, its a nice skill to use on bosses and bad-mobs. not nescessary but imo still better then a (atm) useless passive at level 1.

Littlefeather wrote:
i have no problem holding aggro, but ty for your concern, only dd in this game i am back-n-forth with as far as aggro is silveria (50lvl Hero Spear at 88% with Hero sowel) i play with 50-60 lvl dd's on a regularly daily basis and notice no problem at all...

thats great.

tell me, how long does it take for ur pt, to do a full run in sd? (im just curious)

those skills are good, especially strikedown, and its a matter of assurance with me, im fully confident in splinter alone (reason: as u may know i was spearman, resetted at 50 to tank, fact: I tanked MF at 47 with splinter,a sheild, and moon looter ohs...1 healer, 2 archers and silvierlion's spear, no 1 died.) I cant expaain any further than what i just said, the importnace of splinter and why i would take the xtra few seconds to wait for splinter and never substitute for it, exp is at stake :)...

ok, about the enh skin...im curious now, as a mtter of fact, i will purchase 2 small resets to confirm that theory. i will post screenies of def, and skill tree for verification per lvl...if def does go up per lvl disregarding the typed description, the devs are to balme for erroneous information, if it doesn work, those are 7 wasted points...but ima confirm that theory for every ohs involved with this...

i can see how charge would help around gnomes, and rahan (gliamesh doesnt aoe), lol, all i do is remind the party that they aoe...or if they accidently lure a bad, i provoke...same end result, saves a point aswell...

lol if a bow or any other dd aggroes u, then going to aggro u, regardless if u have max splint or not...i dont get what ur saying here...all im saying is it casues more aoe dmg...

useless passive skill?/? as far as fire resist, i do notice a difference in mf, nto sure about climate or dark yet, but i did seem to notice a difference in mf...

ok, on depending on dd;s ofcourse...an sd run takes me form 40-100 min...

PS, idk how we got to this, tic for tac discussion form a build guide if u will, but im glad, coz it steemed an interest in the rumored but not confirmed enh iron skin.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:06 am

There you go =], once again, I've posted it for you :D
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:37 am

Quote :
Antipatros

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:37 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

40 min is ok for sd - really. 100 min O.o guess thats a 2 or 3-ppl-team then.

ic, i prefer to do no breaks on runs, i dont have that much time to play, so the lil time i got, ill try to move on

the mentioned aoe-skills are usually enough to hold aggro - atleast for me - (as long, as no dd spams aoe-skills). splinter is more comfortable, thats true.

as for iron skin, if there is any interrest, i could make a form to calculate def of tanks based on cap+upgrade%+stats+sowels+skill-levels. (html-form) just not sure if anyone would ever use it? and i think, u dont really need to reset ur char - badcheetah already confirmed that there are changes with every level. for the right %-values u will need some more informations.

gilgamesh and eagle... its not coz of aoes, its coz they sleep/freeze ppl (also tanks) so its easier to escape for dds, when they arent too close gnome and mini-rahan for sure coz of their aoe.

what i try to say about the poison-effect is: once, a bow use multiple shot, the poison effect of ur splinter will get replaced by the bows poison effect. its not ur poison-cursor anymore. (well, atleast it was that way - maybe they changed it? honestly dont think so.) just lucky, there arnt alot of bows ingame and they usually dont aoe in elite maps.

well, a discussion always just shows 2 different opinions. for u, splinter is the most important skill ever - for me, its a nice one, but not really "a-must-have". i was fine without splinter too - ppl loved to pt me (and still do) - but as u know, i got it by myself later. only thing is, sometimes i wish i could just pause it - this would help and speed up the pt.

k, hm...to be honest, i really have no lvl requirment or class requirement for any run anywhere lol, so yea sumtimes, i run sd with 1 or 2 dd's around 40ish lvls, lol i reallly dont care, my prefered pt would be two 50+ spears, 1 50+ healer, and one 50+ archer, but thats just what i would like everyday...but i have no prob at all picking up random sd/mf pt's...

as far as the confirmation of enh skin...np, instead of writing it out on a forum, i will post screenies, one side the def info, other side skill info per lvl of enh skin, for no misunderstandings, misinterpretations, confusing or misleading data...every1 will be able to see and verify for themselves...

my definition of a good/great tank is too hold all aggro during the run to where no dd/mage dies...i beleive if a tank can run sd/mf without any1 dying (unless, aoe from rahan on nuubs, 1 hit wonder kills, or of a dd refuses to target share) then he/she has utilzed teh necessary skills to run that elite map...i believe the build i made (with the exception of strikedown) is designed for that tank type.

main highlight is my combo: w/ splint, weaken area, bloody trap, nade...get inital aggro, build a few seconds with splint, then initiate the combo behind shooter to mob them within touching distance from tank, after combo is done, the mob is poisoned, bleeding, slowed, decreased atk potential, *chance of damaged armor, and *chance of burning...

after that combo, its hard to get aggro taken form you, even if it does with 60 archer, 60 2hs, 60 spear, i have no worries, bcoz i have voke on my main bar :)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:45 am

Done~ Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 1866
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:39 am

Antipatros

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:42 pm Post subject:

Littlefeather wrote:
enh skin...lol, i resetted like 8 times on this char...ofcourse i max skin and return dmg prior to my resets...1/5 - 5/5, it was 100%...lol...i seen it for my self, so ithought of more skill to invest those 7 pts in as a more effecient build.

press c and look the number

tofeelalive

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:43 pm Post subject:

Advanced Iron Skin does increase as you level it up. I reskilled and watched my def just to be sure. I think it's 20% each level.

Member RealmGuardians

Elitism is for n00bs. Get a clue

Honestly...I do hope im wrong in this case, coz if i am....my def wil be alot more than 7160-8120 :)...or sumwhere around that :)...but i think later today or definetly tomrow i will verify that, not just for me or us...some tanks have it maxed, sum might not...the tanks folowing our shoes should be informed aswell...but id like to stick to the build/guide plz :)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:43 am

o.O?
Back to top Go down
xMerlin

xMerlin

User Message : Blah. :P
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Lol. LF's a Tank god. Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 272626
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Confirmed/Verified Enhanced Skin !!! 1/5-5/5   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Heres the screenies for every1 to see for themselves...costed a reset, but why keep it secret (regarding the uselessness of maxing it out minding the game description)

Lvl 2

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 Lvl_210

Lvl 3

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 Lvl310

Lvl 4

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 Lvl410

Lvl 5

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 Lvl510

Turns out i was wrong in my intial build...and thnx too BC and Antipiros for making me want to verify/confirm the wide spread theory...i say theory bcuz, the description remains 100% def 1/5-5/5...i thought for a more effecient build saving 7 pts rather than put into a 20% chance skill...but as it turns out, 5/5 enh skin is more def than 1/5 enh skin (disregard the skill description it is typo)

Last edited by Littlefeather on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
II_Excalibur_ll

II_Excalibur_ll

User Message : Ciaossu!

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:36 am

I figured it'd be like that. @_@
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:53 am

1BadTanker

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:22 pm Post subject:

i was wondering in the last survivor tree does the strength move below strength training stack with strength training?

Because strength training gives u 60% when maxed does the 1 below it give an additonal 90% when maxed?

@ 1Badtanker Yes it does max to 90% strength, and Party strength = 100% strength for entire party...i like this bcuz the party as a whoele kills alot faster with this buff, ud be surprised that alot of 2HS dont have this skill even though its in their tree... its just 1 point for 100% strength for the whole pt...

extract from my build guide...5. pt str, why not, fast kills=fast exp

But yea to answer ur question max enh str is 90% str.

@ Antipiros...i appreciate the help with by replying to other ppl on my build for me, but even tho i cant login asdaforum, i can still login my clan forum and have clan post for me :)

Last edited by Littlefeather on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:55 am

You're lucky to have me posting it for you :p
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:56 am

thnx :), both the ss of enh skin and 1badtanker's question answered plz :)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:59 am

done^^ and you're welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:14 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7441&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=57ff8a36464a6e192a38fb80a8596dd1

Yllnath

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:46 am Post subject: Party tanker build questions

I've been tinkering a bit with the skill generators I could find and tried to build a tanker build that suits my style of play.
I've played a lot of tanking classes in many mmorpgs and always found them to have a more "serve the party" role instead of go kill stuff. That's why I don't really like any builds that are active damage skill heavy. I would much rather take minimal damage and raise damage output of my party to the fullest. I've came up with a (in my opinion) decent build, but I think there's room for improvement and advice.

Impenetrable Shield
====================
5/5 Concentration Wicheryer
2/2 Sword Master
5/5 Focus
1/1 Charge
5/5 Shield Mastery
1/1 Party Concentration Wicheryer
2/2 Provoke
2/2 Threat
1/1 Party Focus
5/5 One-hand Sword Mastery
1/1 Wide Provoke
5/5 Defense Mastery
5/5 Iron Skin
5/5 Starlight Slasher
5/5 Enhanced Iron Skin
Total points Impenetrable Shield tree: 50

Berserker
====================
5/5 Physical Training
5/5 Howl of Stamina
Total points Berserker tree: 10

Last Survivor
====================
5/5 Weak Point Analysis
5/5 Strength Training
1/1 Rapid
5/5 Splinter Effect
1/1 Splash Splinter
5/5 Enhanced Strength
5/5 Destroy Armor
2/2 Witcheryerful Splinter
2/2 Sharp Splinter
1/1 Enhanced Party Strength
1/1 Last Survivor
Total points Last Survivor tree: 34

Total points spent: 94
Level needed to acquire all skills: 51

As you can see, besides Starlight Slasher, I have no real active attack skills and I only added because I've heard it does very nice damage and it was needed to get higher up in the IS tree.

I've also been looking at Life's Rest, Study Life's Rest, Catch Breath and Master of Survival. Are they worth the skill points? I've heard that even pots outheal Life's Rest so it would seem useless to add it then.
Is there anything else to better to spent the remaining 18 points, assuming a level 60 build?
Also, would I be able to get enough aggro without skills and only use provoke?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Yllnath.

@ Ylnath Starlight slasher is the highest atk skill u can have as a tank, the build u posted is max at splinter so u wont really need atk skills, but i notice no strikedown (only aoe atk), weaken area (mini wide provoke), bloody trap (another temp splinter), or nade (splash dmg) which all are aoe skills to control the mob with ease...lifes rest and study of lifes rest maxed is only 1k hp every 15 sec, AND that passive skill can only be used during battle, yea HP pots and HL recovery heals better than that...(10 points) Catch breath only saves u 2 sec on cooldown of skills (is 2 sec really worth it?), Master of survival has only a 3% chance???hm descisions descisions...some tanks focus on atk, some tanks focus on pure OHS skills, some focus on aggro, i focus on aggro while being the most efecient build i can, carefull descions where ur points go are key to effeceincy. btw i would suggest stay away from beserker tree untill atleast lvl 57+
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:22 am

o? um i thought tuna posted it, hm? lol can i get the ss of enh skin and answer to 1badtanker reply on my thread plz? http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7293&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=3c43fa60460748833ecff0b981122320

and reply to Ylnath on his thread...http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7441&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=57ff8a36464a6e192a38fb80a8596dd1

thnx...idk tuna but i thought u did already? lol thnx in advance...
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

User Message : Tsunayoshi ♥♥
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:45 am

Got it for yah LF ;D

P.S. Before I post the SS's, do you want that whole post in
http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7293&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=3c43fa60460748833ecff0b981122320
??
Just let me know before I do it, wanna make sure.

Last edited by Cilete on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:48 am

~:O Cil ish helping me help you :D Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 509375
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:51 am

'Cause we're the cutest little team ever!
Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 509375
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:31 am

lol, my screenies plz :) of enhanced skin? tyz? :) in my build thread: http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7293&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=7bf21cc91c360ba1a717126f6f38e0e3

Heres the screenies for every1 to see for themselves...costed a reset, but why keep it secret (regarding the uselessness of maxing it out minding the game description)

Lvl 2

Lvl 3

Lvl 4

Lvl 5

Turns out i was wrong in my intial build...and thnx too BC and Antipiros for making me want to verify/confirm the wide spread theory...i say theory bcuz, the description remains 100% def 1/5-5/5...i thought for a more effecient build saving 7 pts rather than put into a 20% chance skill...but as it turns out, 5/5 enh skin is more def than 1/5 enh skin (disregard the skill description it is typo)

Last edited by Littlefeather on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:33 am

yes plz
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:43 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7441&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=b0407dee9513bc385dcd543e58d6981c

Antipatros

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:29 am Post subject:

Likat wrote:
...lifes rest and study of lifes rest maxed is only 1k hp every 15 sec...

who told u that?

@ Antipiros...lol im sry im not gonna reset again just to proove this...but i resetted from this skill after my first reset, like i said i resetted like 8 times now to a more effecient build...1k hp was the description at both lifes rest skills maxed...
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:55 am

Done and I'll have to do the SS one laterz D=
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: CC Update   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:54 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7292&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=dce6b69b7f1637c94c0d68355c708ac9

These dates are tentative and will be adjusted to an earlier date if i can help it:

15Mar Silveria
1 Apr Valiums
15 Apr Lost4you
1 May Sede
15 May Melodial
1 Jun Milliechan
15 Jun KnightAung
1 Jul Frankifetis
15 Jul Kate
1 Aug Arite
15 Aug Tuna
1 Sep Demmes

LOL if i can get u in ealrier than the said date i will, if u can buy cc from sum1 else ealrier than me plz do so...being id like to stick to my cap at 5kcc per customer, bcuz i want stufff too :)
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:28 pm

All set ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next