Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1

Go down 
+3
xMerlin
Tsuna
Littlefeather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:15 am

tofeelalive

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:20 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told you

Now go ahead and get return damage, since it actually is pretty fun to use.

Member RealmGuardians

Elitism is for n00bs. Get a clue

@ BC LOL no thnx, its a 20% chance, lol ill have more succes using a great scroll b4 that works LOL
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:12 am

Where should I post your latest reply? =o

P.S. Kyoko-chan has been working so hard!! <33 -huggles-
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Kyoko

Kyoko

User Message : Tsunayoshi ♥♥
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Done! ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Wah!! You easily took over my spot D=
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Nuuu, we're doing it together <3
More hands make easy work ^^
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:41 pm

1BadTanker

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:14 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw i was wondering for your build i saw you put in 2 points for sword master.
What does the sub option do?
And what are those sub(OHS) options you see on armours and stuff

@ 1BadTanker: the sub options are your skills chance of sucess, and if ur ohs has sub option + 2 or sumn stat it will give the sub option effect a greater chance of success, say a skill has 95% chnace of success, i would think a +2 sub option affect raises it by 2%...but thats the general consensus.

post in my thread plz TY :)
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:01 am

Done ^^
Not gonna forget who I am now are we LF?
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7441&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=d13b608f398e5986e8883592d1f09300

Some questions I got.

Does return damage work well in conjunction with Porcupine Posture? To have a lot of returned damage on mobs?

Does Rapid + Heavy Crasher + Splinter lead to a knock down frenzy with very fast and heavy damage?

A skill I was really wondering about is Bloody Trap. As you can see, I'm kinda going in an AOE direction, so dealing even more AOE damage is always nice. Does it work properly with this build?

Is Fragmentation Grenade a nice option as well? Since it's only 1 point, does it do my build any harm to add it? Or are there better options?

Should I add in Starlight Slasher (presumably the strongest OHS 1 target attack) anyway just in case of another sources of aggro dealing on single bosses, since AOE's aren't really of much use on single targets?

Basically, to keep aggro, I have a few nice AOE possibilities:
Strike Down
Splinter
Grenade
Weakened area
Wide Provoke

And then some skills to hurt the mobs when I am already got them to attack me.

And of course Provoke for single target tanking.

Conclusion:
Would this build work?
Are there skills I forgot that are must-haves for this build or any tanker build?
Are there skills I added that don't work the way I want them to or are useless?

Thanks for your help once again.

Cheers,
Yllnath

@ Yllnath

1. Return damage, i dont have, but if u do get it, its more aoe dmg. dont have porcupine either, but i know return dmg is popular, even though it works only 20% if the time.-_-

2. Rapid, hm ive thought of gettin that, but never do lol, heavy crasher is only good for 1 monster not the mob, only single target i have is star.

3. Yes bloody rap works great in conjunction with any aoe build, regardless of typo'ed description (onlycan be used 5 times) nvm that, but yes bloody trap is nice, xtra 15% atk aoe.

3. Nade, is another aoe skill, i max nade includes a burning sub effect aswell.

4. as a tank, u should get star, 1. it looks nice :), lol 2. it does deal the most dmg a tank can deal on a single target hand down...

ok...other tanks might not have the aoe combo i do, so ill describe mines. well, as a preface, something a tank should learn in fc or nv. the ahooter (ghost, or gnome) is the deadly killer hitting 1.5-4k dmg on u every 2-4 seconds, unlike the mob where there httting 500-2.5k dmg, depedning on ur def and blockrate ofcourse...but ok, so what i do is gather mob, easily done since u have default aggro by making first contact, get BEHIND the shooter, and perform my aoe combo on shooter, which is (splinter along with all other buffs are buffed) reg atk (1-2 sec) strikedown (instant 1 hit aoe on entire mob) weaken area (slows mob movement, gains instant high threat from other party memebers, decreases mobs atk str) bloody trap (15 % aoe atk dmg, entire mob bleeds untill u move) max grenade (high aoe splash dmg, burning sub option effect)...by the time my combo is done, half the mob is dead (hopefully the dd;s are aoe'ing with me) then i reg atk with splinter on the remaming mob (while dd's are hopefully aoe'ing). only dd ive had take my aggro after my combo in the game has a 50 lvl hero spear max at 88% with a 55 lv hero sowel, and even that its back n forth. I have SO much agggro on the mob its so hard for a reg dd tio take my aggro, they actually have to try (not using stepback or not target sharing to take it)
the normal 3 mob size, i can only combo once, since its so small, but at times wen i can make a 8-9+ size mob i love it, especailly at bossses, i can perform my combo 2-3 times a mbo that big...the cooldowns in my combo:, hm, strikdoen is failr fast, weken area and nade are the same, bloody trap is like 5 sec lol, so its easy to re-combo wen i see fit (my combo is on my main bar) i just wait for nade or weaken area, which are lke 30 sec maybe.
after the mob is done, i just go to the next mob, my combo does deal nice dmg with extra sub effects aswell, but its the dd's job to deal the dmg, my combo just enures i have aggro, while the dd's kil them...also deoending on dd's again, i can tank 3-9 elite mobs with splinter still on, ill only go into a weak small mob maybe of splinter is not on, also a lil more detail, most my buffs usaully last around the same time splinter is on, so if splint goes cd for me, and thers a small weak mob, ill go, cuz i have full confidance in my combo to hold agggro, then i just rebuff all my buffs at once after hte weak mob is dead.

wow that is alot...lol...well thats my cmobo and mob style...gl
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:37 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7441&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=d13b608f398e5986e8883592d1f09300

|Yllnath wrote: As for the aggro holding, I'm really hearing a lot of mixed stuff about that.
You say I could have trouble with holding aggro with all the skills you just listed against DDs. I've heard that some tanks keep aggro on splinter alone! And I have all passives and buffs a tank class could get that affect damage. Assuming Splinter is always running (with a downtime of 30 seconds, which is easily overcome), assuming I have Strike down, and I have all the skills you just named, I don't think they are always on CD and always unavailable at the same time.

And you are only assuming I'm in a party where everyone is crashing AOEs from the second the mob group is engaged and that everyone is targeting different mobs. I find that logic strange too. I expect that even more so on higher levels, sharing target is pretty important and that not everyone should be firing off their meteor when I am yet to reach the group. And if the party still gets aggro after I have my first few splinter and Strike Down hits in, the mob group is close to death.

And really, I have every AOE available, what could other skills possibly offer me to keep aggro easier? Because if you think it's fine to assume that everyone is shooting of AOEs anyway, I think it's also fine to assume that a single target skill spamming tank would even have a bigger problem than this build. At least I throw damage at all mobs.

I agree that on 1 on 1 fights against boss mobs, I might run into more trouble than other tanks because I only have provoke and maybe Starlight Slasher to fall back on. And all the other skills still work, even if they are AOE skills.

Hope you can clarify the aggro keeping problem I have to me a bit better|

@ Yllnath, im sure theres not alot of tanks that can say they kept tanked mf with splinter alone in mf other than me, not braggin at all, but i technically wasnt a tank untill lvl 50 lol, a side note: i realy dislike pwrlvld players, i think ppl should learn the skills fluently, and u cant do that by pwrlvling, so at around lvl 45 as spear i wanted to be tank, so i knew i was gonna reset anyway, but i know the value of learning ur own skills by urself and making corrections with resets weh need be. so i actully made an ohs IGN: BigFeather LOl, got him to 40, then 50 came for my main then resetted to OHS, so idk, maybe some high lvl OHS's dont value my build but there was only a few lvls' 41-46 where technically i wasnt ohs...but i tanked qp, dqp, coc, dcoc, fc, nv, mf, now sd, aswell...back to topic though, at 47 i surprisingly tanked mf with splinter a lvl 45 moon looter ohs, and some lvl 40 sheild with one healer 3 dd's no deaths, so i just kept on then restted at 50...its not really heard of though bcoz tanks have the other skills to help, but i cant explain the value of basic splinter over the other skills.

theres no reason for a dd to not target share with the tank, if any dd has a viable reason to not target share, plz inform me...not really for aggro purposes or see who can take my aggro, but the math is simple: 1 healer (usaully) 3-4 dd's 1 tank...1 healer healing 2-3 ppl=bad, 1 healer healing 1 tank=good...hm, maybe it makes too much sense for some ppl...idk

yea to be honest i dont see how tanks hold aggro without splinter and skill spamming one target when u play with dd's ur or higher lvl, i dont have to abide by the rule to be higher in lvl than the dd's i pt with, hm, idk just syaing...

to me a great/good tank keep the pt members form dying, plain and simple, not dealing dmg or anything else, and i think aoe skills make it ALOT easier to be that tank than without...
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:51 am

Antipatros

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:14 am Post subject:

Yllnath wrote:
Would this build work?

i say: no, it wont work unless u trash hundreds of usd to get an uber-sword (and even then i doubt it works)

lilfeather will probably say: yes, its a great build, go for it

also check the requirements of the skills ... u wont be able to make this skill-setup.

hm, sry, honestly i got to ask, antipiros, is that the reason u or other tanks focus on single target atks?, not tryint to be funny, but yea my ohs is around 1k - 1400 atk...hm idk my atk avg atm but, maybe the low atk gears/avg comlliments to single target threat syle...and high atk gear/avg complimenst aoe style...at no way i imply my gear is better or anything like that, but i know theres high lvl tanks with 500-1k ohs and gears that havent been 56 or 77%...maybe the 0-21% works well with single target threat, and 56-77% make the aoe aggro style easier...
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:16 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7441&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=035abb92c2d910806e88f6f2ce7fb42e

Antipiros worte: ppl who tell u, they can hold aggro with splinter alone are just lier or never met a real dd at their level - sorry.

@ Antipiros, he might have been refering to me, if so im not lying and the main dd was higher in lvl than me, btw did i say i kept aggro with splinter alone? lol idk but im sure i had the reg single target provoke at that time and no, i might not have held aggro w/ splinter alone but i used reg voke too (i think i barely had enuf in ohs to get voke) but its still an accomplishment that a 47 speasr tanked all mf with just splint a moon looter and lvl 40 sheild (or 45) (and maybe voke), and definatly uplifts splinter from the unnecassary skill some tanks thinks it is....ok hm, if u dont beilve me, ask Shinkiro, Bluebarrixx (if u ever see him on), those two should be able to vouch for me, if not Silverlion was the main DD with me in mf, and he was lvl 49 i think at that time...Silverlion even told Farah and Adept, keep in mind this was 10 lvls ago for me...and im sure youve heard of those names.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:32 pm

All done! ^^
YOU BETTER NOT FORGET WHO I AM NOW LF
BETTER
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:42 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7441&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=e2a33ca11bcb35abc37788b61ee4ec1e

Yllnath wrote: Some final questions:

Sword Master increases chances for secondary effects to happen by 10%. Is that worth it for my build? I mean, I assume it increases the stun chance on Strike Down from 20% to 30%, but other than that, does it also affect things like Return Damage, Lesson, Counterattack and Porcupine Posture?
If it only improves Strike Down, than Enhanced Counterattack would be a better option in it's place.

I almost never seen Mad Charge on builds, is it worth it? 1 point freed up is still 1 point I can spent in something else. I added because I really like the standard charge, disabling one of the mobs in any group. But Mad Charge can only be used once every 5 minutes. Also, in the description it says that I attack that mob like a Rhino for 6 seconds. Does that mean I'll be fighting that one mob for 6 seconds long when I could've been throwing AoE's?
Has anyone ever used this skill and found it useful (for whatever situation)?

Thanks for all your help guys, and I'll report back in once I get the build working out the way I hope it will work out.

Cheers,

Yllnath.

@ Yllnath, Sword Master, increases the chances of every skill not just strikedown...

ive seen charge on few tanks, but i dont have either, i wouldnt use either lol, 1 reason is theres more important skills to put on my main bar, and anotehr is i dont like to be too far from stragler pt members...but only thing i can see its good for is if u already used provoke, and theres a pt member gettin hit and too nuub to come to the tank, then yea, i would use in that situation.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:02 pm

^ got the above. :)
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:15 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7441&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=c827aa606e0975384ec5a50649f765c7

orij1nal wrote:

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:39 am Post subject:

In all honesty, given your current level, go with the build you want from all the suggestions thus far and experiment with it. Reskill based on your first-hand experiences when you get to at least lvl 45(preferably lvl 50) and above. You can only ask soo many questions and we can only provide you soo much information but first hand experience is the key.

Also keep in mind the players that have posted thus far, are providing you their experiences as to which skills are better. This can only confuse you given that you have not experienced enough of their situations to understand why that skill or this skill is better than the other. Everyone's situation is different. Unless you party with the same 5 players day-in-day-out, and understand everyone's tendencies, take everyone's advice at your own discretion.

Based on my opinion, it's likely that you will be reskilling at some point regardless of the feedback.

GL!

@ every1 in this post...

This is SO true, each and every tank has had different experiences and players we play with...My tank heros were bluebarrix and shinkiro mainly, i usaully pick up random parties but clan comes first, antipatros* :), original, badcheetah, and other tanks have different variables and experiences.

Antipatros wrote:

Antipatros

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:57 am Post subject:

is that the sword alone or ur characters attack-power?

i got a regular ingame sword (rare level 45) upgraded to +5 (15%) having a regular ingame sowel (level 55 rare). my swords attack power is somewhere near the range 650 and 800 (think it was 67x~78x or so - not sure, im not at home atm). if ur posted value is really the attack-power of the sword only, so yes, it could be the reason why ur build works better for u as for regular tanks. (more atk = more damage = more threat ... logic)
get a regular ingame-sword/atk-sowel and try how good ur build works for none-cash-shoppers.

having almost twice as much atk power, is like a level 55 tank tanking for level 45-49 dds ... from my experience possible to keep aggro even without the major-ohs-skills, coz they are half the power short - but without skills (strike down, nade, weakend area, bloody trap, provoke, wide provoke, ... all aktive skills) - just splinter and the other buffs - i still doubt this.

the dds u mentioned ... well, ive seen 2 of them ingame standing around afk in town or somewhere else, but never pted to them - so i have no clue if and how good they are.

high-level and +8-cash-shop-items only doesnt make a good dd. there are skills and knowlegde u also need to be a good one. sure, get a good dd and a messed cash-shop-dd and the cash-dd will still do more damage without using his full potential. thats the reason why i say cc-items ruin the game. weak skill-builds become strong just by adding cc ... imo the worst point in asda. money > knowledge (that may sound jealous now, but its more like a disappointment)

ps: the name is Antipatros, not Antipiros.

lol, sry the typo on ur name...but yea i think this convo made me see things from tanks that have in game gear vs tanks that do..., btw lol, cc items ruined game?, idk, maybe, but the game is free, they neeed to eat too lol, but i hope u aint implying cc tanks/dd's dont know how to play the game or havent the knowledge non-cc tanks/dd's do??? ofourse i wouldnt know how non cc tanks keep aggro, likewise with you on my build...i just go 58 lastnight, and i have been playing since jul-aug i think, so no i wasnt powerlvld, i do know my skills, and other skills ive had in the past in all three trees in war class...i went through alot of trial and error shink didnt post his thread untill after i was well established as a tank...but on another note...original is right, lets provide our inputs in a "freindly" manner :) and conduct ourselves as the proffesional staple tanks we are :)...

be easy gl, with ur biuld too
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:59 pm

Got this one ^^
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:06 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7608&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=83801bfc1853d747b0b95dd15364e990

Antipatros

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:41 am Post subject: i see more and more dds converting to OHS ... why?

im scared, the last time, i saw again 2 dds who reseted their dds and made an ohs tank.

since there are sooo many tanks already ingame (let me bet every 3rd char is an ohs)m i would like to know, why u decided to become tanks.

if there are polls missing - tell me if its possible, ill add it then.

lol, i had a few reasons...

1. the mmorpg i plaed b4 this was Knights Online, i had lvl 54 spearman there...defense in that game wasnt as big of a gap as it is in asda...there were 3 warriro classes, ohs, spear and dual (2 weapons) weapon weilders...the damage or defense wasnt as big of a gap actually...so depending on armor, any war class may be the meat sheild for the party...aggro wasnt a big part of that game either, but we did have voke...but anyway, i thought it wouldve been the same scenario here, i was in mid high lvl 20's wen i realized that fact, and i had no alt, so i kept playing with my spear, focusing on gettin the best def i can, thats why i went to cc, to me def is SO important...but anyway, after that, when i started to mf 40+, all i could do is dd, wen theres so much more i could offer, rahter than lure/dd -_-...and another reason was i got tired of my sm going to other tanks to pt lol, theres my reason(s)...being a dd, there wasnt that much responsibility or expectations though i gotta say, except dd, and i always felt limited by that...
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:21 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7605&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=83801bfc1853d747b0b95dd15364e990

Martialla

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:02 pm Post subject: Importance of Splinter for Tanks

How important is it for tanking. What if someone decides to rely on skills mostly for agro and avoids getting splinter?

@ Martillia

hm, after the recent debates over this i gotta say, if u have a cc +7, 57 or 77% cap ohs, splinter makes aggro automatically with ease i might add, but if not, u will have to add other aoe/aggro skills to your build, depending on the dd's u play with (but should always prepare for the random pt with great dd's) the easiest way to forecast your run is look at the dd's weapon, if its 1k or less more than yours, u might be able to get away with splinter, if ofcourse u have threat skill maxed, if its more than 1k, id say incorparate other aggro/aoe skills in ur routine...my ohs is only 56% roughly around 1k-1.4k not sure exactly, and i can get away with splinter alone most of the time, but also keep in mind, reg atks are fine, but sub opt effects cause for more dmg too...my way of thinking is the less time ur infront of mob, the less hp ull loose, the more likely no1 in pt will get touched, a faster run, more dmg is just better overall...u can get single monster atk skills if u choose, but i tank mobs, multiplae mobs at wen i can, and that calls for aoe dmg, wich splint is great to have wen aoe/aggro skills are on cooldown, thats my take on it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:44 pm

I got both of them^^;;

P.S. Feel free to use my account to get on GC site if yours doesn't work lol, you know my info
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Plz post in General forum, and my cc thread plz, ty :) Title: Littlefeathers 2 cents on KS   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:40 pm

I have come to the conclusion that clans need to be mass punished when it comes to KS'ing, i think if people in a clan KS's 1 or more times, and the clan lets him/her remain in the clan even after its been identified, the clan is responsible for their members, therefore the clan should be held responsible aswell as the actual KS'er...

1. I will not sell CC items to the folowing clans:

Wanted, The Heat

Im sure this will be updated as i continue to play SD...

2. On an individual approach, I will not invite KS'ers to parties. (This includes all pt members involved/not invloved)

3. I have made a personal list i will update later when i find lol, but the following names will never be sold CC or partied with me again:

Reincarnated, 8590, DemonicBlade

This thread is not a rant/complaint being that i am a well known CC dealer and SD tank. Some individuals may not care, some in that same clan may care, but i certainly do...Im not sure if my post for requests for CC needs to be updated relating to this, if so, let it be...This is effective immediatly. So plz ppl, if u do not condone KS, post rules or similar information on clan forum to avoid this problem, if u condone KS, then this applies to the whole clan.
Back to top Go down
Ikki

User Message : I have no regrets from loving you.
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Done Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 505375
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:41 pm

o, in the gen forum too thnx :) title it Littlefeather 2 cents on KS
Back to top Go down
Ikki

User Message : I have no regrets from loving you.
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:07 am

Done again. Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 505375
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:37 am

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 511401 Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 15953 This is mine and Kyo's job!!!! D:<
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:18 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7628&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=630694f8f8b1153ec03314baad37d5e2
Toumiko wrote:

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm Post subject:

Why can't he go on the forum? o.O

Toumiko- Reminisce
Mamio- Amadeus
MeryI- Amadeus
Soulmate: Domyouji
Best asda friends: Sabre929, DeadFlowers, V
On hiatus for school.

@ Toumiko lol idk, but i know i just cant, at work or home

Last edited by Littlefeather on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next