Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reminisce's Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1

Go down 
+3
xMerlin
Tsuna
Littlefeather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:21 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7628&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=630694f8f8b1153ec03314baad37d5e2

sammi666 wrote:

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:07 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL thats ok. ur just mad i could solo ksed ur whole pty .
theres my 2 cents
Can u handle ~TheHeat~?

@ 8590, ofcourse i was upset, natural reaction...i couldve let u die( i couldve told the pt to stop atking, and ill stop atking, the healer just heal me with my 8k-10k def), but i wanted u to KS us to make it "Official" for me atleast.
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:23 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7628&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=630694f8f8b1153ec03314baad37d5e2

Quick10draw wrote:

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:11 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow demonic has his new name for a week and he's already hated

@ Quickdraw, o not hated, not by anymeans, he just blacklisted for me atleast, nothing personal at all.

Last edited by Littlefeather on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:25 am

TeArS_rUn_ReD wrote:

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:01 am Post subject:

sammi666 wrote:
LOL thats ok. ur just mad i could solo ksed ur whole pty .
theres my 2 cents

Yea, thats probably why he made this post and everyone with a 4th grade or higher reading level has already figured that out. Thanks for the useless post though. They are always welcome in the asda forums

Anyways, demonic get in trouble with project a? I didnt think they condone ks but maybe i'm wrong?

@tears, u may call this useless, but it may not be to the clan ldr or clans that have/will be blacklisted.
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:29 am

Antipatros wrote:

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:02 am Post subject: Re: Littlefeather 2 cents on KS

Kiptic wrote:
Littlefeather wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that clans need to be mass punished when it comes to KS'ing, i think if people in a clan KS's 1 or more times, and the clan lets him/her remain in the clan even after its been identified, the clan is responsible for their members, therefore the clan should be held responsible aswell as the actual KS'er...

Collective punishments went out of fashion some time during the 1800s. Well, OK, Stalin liked them but I don't think that counts as general acceptance.

Every player is responsible for his or her actions, don't blame others just because they happen to be members of the same clan.

My view on kill stealing should be known by now so I won't elaborate on that.

so every single person in bagdad was guilty?

@lil feather:
u should do ur blacklist locally on ur clans web or on ur local computer or whereever - threads like this, will always end up in a flamewar and get deleted.

@ Antipatros, if i post it ojn my clans forum, it will be useless, seeing as some ppl will be interested in purchasing CC, or maybe sum ppl like pt'ing with me since i regualry make random sd runs/parties, idk...at no means im a tryin to wage war or battle with KS'ers, but if u can enforce accountability of KS'ers another way, plz inform us.
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:35 am

I am in the US Army, been in for 8.5 years, so i strongly believe in accountability among other traits of being a leader, even though some ppl may be more relaxed with ethics regarding asda gameplay, i for one believe all ppl must be held to the same standards in that orgainization. maybe then ppl will rethink their clan members' credibility. maybe this will change things maybe not, but this standard will remain in effect with me.
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 am

Kiptic

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:23 am Post subject: Re: Littlefeather 2 cents on KS

Littlefeather wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that clans need to be mass punished when it comes to KS'ing, i think if people in a clan KS's 1 or more times, and the clan lets him/her remain in the clan even after its been identified, the clan is responsible for their members, therefore the clan should be held responsible aswell as the actual KS'er...

Collective punishments went out of fashion some time during the 1800s. Well, OK, Stalin liked them but I don't think that counts as general acceptance.

Every player is responsible for his or her actions, don't blame others just because they happen to be members of the same clan.

My view on kill stealing should be known by now so I won't elaborate on that.

@ Kitptic, "Every player is responsible for his or her actions"? so after the event has taken place or after they realize they have KS'd another pt or player, u exptect the KS'er to correct/blacklist/punish themselves?...idk how that thery works but i do know when a soldier gets in trouble, he/she must be held accountable for their actions, the person conducting the corrective training is their immediate supervisor, since theres no means of having that same efffect in asda, this idea of mine is the next best thing, my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 am

ALLL DONE!!! Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 806648 That was a lot to do lol Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 251683
Back to top Go down
http://oldreminisce.rpg-guild.org
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:50 am

Antipatros wrote:

so every single person in bagdad was guilty?

@ Antipatros, no ofcourse not, that is an uncomparable event/situation on a different scale...as ppl say alot, "This is just a game", well this rule or w/e of mine is considerd New Content, lol for me atleast, which just so happens to have some effect on a portion of the 40+ asda community.
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:54 am

lol thnx :)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:55 am

Lol xD, you're welcome Featherman :P Something to keep me busy for a bit ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:21 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7628&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=6b7caf441e317ca95f299b8c82438713

8590 wrote:

and dont every1 say im a kser anyways? so wats it matter... u all kinda expect it right?. y not live up to it and hell... im even good at it.. y not. im tired of trying to change in asda and b nice to ppl when i get nothing in return.

@ 8590, ofcourse i heard things about u from the past and recently, but u never crossed a line wit me untill lastnight, i wont go off of hear say, but i will when i get crossed. ive never KS'd u, or complained about u, or anything, so i dont know why u KS'd me lastnight, regardless whats done is done. "im tired of trying to change in asda and b nice to ppl when i get nothing in return."...hm, no comment but if i was to be awarded by doing what is expected of me at my work place, that would only degrade the award/reward and condition me to expect highest of gratitudes from minimal standards...u cant expect to be rewarded by doing what is expected of you in real life so i hope u dont in a game? "be nice to ppl", its not really a question of being nice at all, its treating ppl the way want to be treated, if u want to be treated with respect etc. u must do the same, if u want to be treated with low credibility etc. then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7628&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=6b7caf441e317ca95f299b8c82438713

sammi666 wrote:

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:48 am Post subject:

and feather... maybe u should have let me die.. teach me a lesson right?... i was prepared i wasnt worried. and i hope u kno. u got ksed by ur own actions. if u wouldn't have just rushed in when u seen us then i would have left it only. but ALOT of ppl have said to me. one of ur party members leaves oh guess wat ch goes to next pty. guess whos pty that was?...ours. and then u rush in.. naw. not flying. i got no more comments on this post. every1 can call me wat ever u like . i dont rlly care any more. its a game ill play as i like and do wat i like bottom line

later asda

@ 8590 integrity 8590, is all i have to say, u asked us to share the channel. if im the main pt tank, i have np lettin pt's share the ch at all, as a rule ill let the other pt(s) get rahan and horse if they can np, but gliamesh is for the main pt. so i told u rahan and horse free game, but glia is ours...so rahan wasnt good enuf with the potential of horse too, u had to take glia from the main pt...so ofcourse i came in running to ensure my glia wasnt gonna be KS'd infont of me(seeing ur pt on top circle area fighting mobs) to maintain the integrity of channel sharing and our agreement, but u got hot-headed or greedy or both, doesnt matter, u ks'd glia even after i gave u rahan, and potentially horse, that says alot about u (wich i need no further details)
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:49 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7628&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=06d8ed4260b5e17f2fcb5fcc35f0b854

yukiusako wrote:

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:38 am Post subject:

I actually dont mind this method of treatment, because it SHOULD make the people think twice about how they are effecting their clan. But then again I do not feel these people have much of a conscience...otherwise they'd think twice about effecting people's gameplay by KSing. These people probably dont feel any more toward their clan members than other players. So I'm not sure it will really work. However it might make OTHER members thinktwice about having said members in their clan or being members of THEIR clan.

@Aris, thats the idea exactly

However, if said members are kicked/leave the clan, I do think the clan should be removed from the blacklist. I hope clans will not be judged for their PAST members.

@ Aris, that would be the prefered method, that method will be added to this, and i will incorporate loop hole conditions to this aswell.

Kyoko

User Message : Tsunayoshi ♥♥
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Done and done LF =p
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Admin
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:57 pm

You sure know how to work it =o, that was a quick o.o
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:03 pm

I'm fast >:D
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:49 am

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7628&start=30&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=d56a44e4bdc8c541dee74c2270c9e1e9

Antipatros wrote:

hmm ... honestly u alone (or ur clan - which one is is btw?) wont change anything. there are more ppl trying to sell cc for gold - ppl using exchange market, where u have no control on who buys what.

@ Antipatros, all im doing is making this known to the community...im sure other ppl are selling CC, i hope others will, seeing as my list goes all the way past september...but hte exchange market...one of the reasons i started to sell CC wen i was 40 lvl, there is no regular pricing, most ppl by now know my prices, their set, not going up or down, btw thers no profit for me, i pay $10 for 2m in game through CC, i dont think any1 will go lower than my rate LOL, if so, then plz take some of my customers lol...anyway, o, it is all me, my clan has nothing to do with this at all, i sell the CC, not them, If you dont approve of me doing this, fine, ill live with it, this is not for my benifit, its not exactly hard for me to get the next respawn if i get KS'd (OHS 1k-1.5k dmg, and 8K-10K def) but if i can help other ppl (like i regularly do when i have np inviting random SM's and whoever any1 else wants in random pts i make for sd) and i will help others out wen i can (by giving them 1-2 bosses out of 3 in sd)...but this is for ppl who cant really help themselves wen it comes to KS, since i wont KS other ppl (even though i easily could) i can help others by doing this i think...if u dont like it, ok im sry, but i do think this would benifit/help a portion of the asda community.
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Its so sad, that ppl who cant help themselves when they get KS'd get laughed at or neglected when they do post in forums...KS doesnt really have as a dramatic efffect as it does to the ones who cant help it...All im trying to do is help the gameplay of asda, im sry if ppl dont like it, maybe my idea isnt good enuf?, if any1 has better proposals, plz let me know?

or maybe i should just give it up, seems like only few ppl acutally care about this stuff...idk, but i do know KS is causing ppl to quit playing this game, i feel like quitting asda sometimes, just bcuz some ppl just dont care or allow it to go on, without consequences, i wouldve wuit asda a long tima ago if i hadnt spent as much as i did in this game, i sell CC to help other ppl buy it at a low/regualr rate, i try this to help other ppl by tyrin to decrease KS, i could just not sell CC or make random pt's to help ppl lvl, or go around KS'ing everything, but thats not me as a person, im sry i wanna try to help...my bad i guess.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Done LF ^^
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:58 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7620&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=2c05a43e691d2e3e3bb49125a355c5b1

Shaulim wrote:

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:13 pm Post subject:

Is there an item besides lilmitless scrolls to add additional upgrades to your weapon? [not talking in terms of %]

um, na, unless u mean additionals stats?,. which would be special upgrades through gear upgrade feature.

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 Sig-1
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:00 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7620&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=2c05a43e691d2e3e3bb49125a355c5b1

JesseGray

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:51 am Post subject:

So.. if somone is using bow, and adds stat points to a bow attack.. theres no way to take them off?

@ Jesse, na, but u can change the stats thru transfere option to hp boost or min max atk or sumthing like that.
Back to top Go down
Tiffany.

Tiffany.

User Message : Let me be with you~ ;3
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Lolz. More work for you Cilly~ xD
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 pm

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7292&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=75b3c193cba0f901b23e77b1d43d6432

*CLOSED*

Accepting no more requests.

15 Mar Silveria
1 Apr Valiums
15 Apr Lost4You
1 May Sede
15 May Melodial
1 Jun Milliechan
15 Jun KnightAung
1 Jul Frankiefetus
15 Jul Kate
1 Aug Arite
15 Aug Tuna
1 Sep Demmes
15 Sep Changy
1 Oct Time4War
15 Oct InfidelX
1 Nov Shaulim

I will no longer sell CC, i will fulfill my current obligations, but no more cc will be sold by me to any1 but Reminisce and few friends.
Back to top Go down
Littlefeather

Littlefeather

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Ikki

User Message : I have no regrets from loving you.
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Littlefeather wrote:
delete this post boom plz:

http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=7628&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=e2c62b5a6737dc7f9e67fc1cdfbd934e

and the last post in my cc thread thnx

I can't delete the post since someone already replied to it. o.o

And done for the CC post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1   Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can sum1 do ma a favor and post this on asda forum, i cant login that 1
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next